• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 17997

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, AscendingHero, ManzareK and 4 others
I do 4 every night in a shake with protein and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and slayer69
Guy in the last thread should progress slowly not gulp so hard so fast but mirin

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 17997
saLmoNeLLa :soy:

enjoy aging from so much protein

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Guy in the last thread should progress slowly not gulp so hard so fast but mirin
That was posted by me jfl, its because I consumed factory farmed eggs

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69 and AscendingHero
Mogging machine. Do you have any farms near you? Get fertilized eggs, they contain follistatin 344 which is a potent myostatin inhibitor, giving you GAINZ

myostatin is a cytokine that goes on muscle cells to prevent muscle growth, btw, if you don't know what that is

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and slayer69
Mogging machine. Do you have any farms near you? Get fertilized eggs, they contain follistatin 344 which is a potent myostatin inhibitor, giving you GAINZ

myostatin is a cytokine that goes on muscle cells to prevent muscle growth, btw, if you don't know what that is
Mirin machine who knows about myostatin, of course I know what it is however I didn't have follistatin 344 was a potent myostatin inhibitor.

Thanks for pilling me brah I will now get fertilized eggs

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero

Mirin machine who knows about myostatin, of course I know what it is however I didn't have follistatin 344 was a potent myostatin inhibitor.

Thanks for pilling me brah I will now get fertilized eggs
YUP @vorman was big on this, eat like 20+, gives you insane hormonal, voice boost and your muscles become shapely and even bigger.

How do we know if they're fertlized or not?

Reminder boys eat them RAW

@Prettyboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, slayer69 and Prettyboy
YUP @vorman was big on this, eat like 20+, gives you insane hormonal, voice boost and your muscles become shapely and even bigger.

How do we know if they're fertlized or not?

Reminder boys eat them RAW

@Prettyboy
What a coincidence. It’s holiday currently where I live so stores are closed for one more day. I was careless and didnt buy food in advance so I only had a 30 pack of eggs in my fridge so I ate 24 eggs today + drank some milk with it :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and slayer69