just cried for the first time in months

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.
i cried my eyes out like twink beta, but it only lasted about 15 seconds. nobody will ever give a fuck about me so crying feels like a waste of effort. nobody gies a fuck, nobody ever will, and if I kill myself people might give a fuck for a few days but thats it. this is the sufferance of being a psychologically weak beta male.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
i'm sorry i can't take you seriously with that pfp

i'm sorry i can't take you seriously with that pfp
Butthurt Dweller

• Love it
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
being born is a scam

i cried my eyes out like twink beta, but it only lasted about 15 seconds. nobody will ever give a fuck about me so crying feels like a waste of effort. nobody gies a fuck, nobody ever will, and if I kill myself people might give a fuck for a few days but thats it. this is the sufferance of being a psychologically weak beta male.
What happened mate? Tell me everything, I'm here to listen.

• +1
What happened mate? Tell me everything, I'm here to listen.
nothing happened bro, ive just weathered to cruel years as a pathetic incel subhuman deprived of any sort of affection. this is the end result, as depressing as it may be.

• So Sad
nothing happened bro, ive just weathered to cruel years as a pathetic incel subhuman deprived of any sort of affection. this is the end result, as depressing as it may be.
It sucks man, I'm sorry.

• So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller