Just Daydreamed about my Oneitis

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
It’s the girl that friend zoned me and fucked her 6’2 bestfriend.

I imagine me coming back to her in the winter of next year (or this idk it was winter), i go up to her with my friends and she smiling seeing me not believe her eyes after i become somehow even more handsome…
I go and hug her and she smiles and I smell that same fragrance she always uses.

We talk a bit with all my friends and he say about how i was suicidal and we all laugh, and she says “yeah like that time you told you wanted to die” and we all laugh and i tell her “wow…you remember?

She smiles.

I say “Ouuu come here”, i hug her and i’m taller than her (5’6 and 5’5) since i’m wearing lifts and AF1 fraudino an outstanding 5’8”.

she notices it, she thinks in her head that i grown up and become taller, more handsome and have the perfect body + lean af.

She smiles and i see her sniff my shirt a little to get that fragrance scent in her head.
We keep talking and she brings up another thing about me that she remembered and i say “damn, you gon really make me fall in love if you continue like this” she giggles cutely.

I wake up and i’m alone i’m my room and realize it was all a dream and the odds of it happening are really low. she won’t fall in love with me after ascending.

Also i realized i wouldn’t even accept her love cuz she traumatized me and i can’t feel the same genuine love for her anymore.

Brutal life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Ark
damn…why did it left such an awful taste in my mouth…

Detach from her.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Find a girl who mogs her, whenever I had a oneitis she would instantly vanish the second I found a better looking girl, really.
if i manage to get with a girl that dogs her imma spam her on my insta