Just decided i want to cut my education plans short and wagie for the next 3 years to get my surgeries.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
In the middle of my semester for the beginning of my major. But i just took a huge decision and decided that im not going to be pursuing it for probably the next 3 years after im finished with this semester. I work at my moms business and i get paid $20 and hour, but i literally have not been able to work normal hours due to classes and studying taking up most of my time. I just got off the phone with my mom and i asked her a simple question, "how did you expect me to go about getting married and having a wife?" She literally basically admitted that she wanted to me to studymaxx and careermaxx to get one, literally become a betabuxx. It was right then that i said that well then fuck that, i am not going to pursue school then, im just going to work at the business until i save up and get all my surgeries, i dont care how long it takes. She was obviously against it at first but then she gave in, cause she does want someone from the family to take over and help her run the business. Im a literal 23 going on 24 khhv with absolutely no history or success of a social group or romantic interest and i've decided i had enough. I rather stay at home until 27-28 getting my surgeries and THEN pursue my degree, rather when degreemaxx and careermaxx to eventually wife up and betabuxx some post wall 30s run through whore.

It should take me around 3 years, maybe even less if i manage to get a raise, to get all my surgeries which total to around $80,000 max.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, LOST18yearold, Deleted member 17217 and 6 others
@SMESH @PrinterAndFaxMachin gtfih wtf did I just read JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 17997 and FailedNormieManlet
Ugh why are you calling that chechen here, he literally has nothing to contribute :rolleyes:
bro why are you so delusional? You legit look fine, I feel bad for your mum man. She is legit trying to help you out jfl. Why do you think you're KHV at 27? It's not your looks, you have body dysmorphia please seek help

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 15577
Mirin bro. What good is a job without bone support. Im currently a neet and invest all my time into saving for a bimax

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
bro why are you so delusional? You legit look fine, I feel bad for your mum man. She is legit trying to help you out jfl. Why do you think you're KHV at 27? It's not your looks, you have body dysmorphia please seek help
He might also be getting surgeries for health reasons

Ugh why are you calling that chechen here, he literally has nothing to contribute :rolleyes:
No I think you should go for it it’s a solid plan

Just kidding end it tonight

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and FailedNormieManlet
Your mom doesn’t deserve this fate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101, ✿👍col and FailedNormieManlet
Just put your life on pause because surgeries theory. What if you don’t ascend from the surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, johncruz12345 and FailedNormieManlet
He might also be getting surgeries for health reasons
what health reasons? He has body dysmorphia and thinks he is subhuman - he legit looks normal JFL. He thinks he needs all these surgeries to fix himself, he's chasing a goal that isn't going to happen.

When he turns 27 and gets his surgeries, he'll then complain about being an oldcel and how JBs don't want him and how he wasted his life. People like OP will never be happy. I'm sparing him that time and telling him to seek actual help

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col, Deleted member 17997 and Looks234
Your mom doesn’t deserve this fate.
I literally inherited my mom's looks btw. My dad is light skin and has straight hair and my cousins on my dad's side who all have light skin and straight hair have all had successful romantic lives. My sister who is the only one in my family that has lightskin and straight hair and passes off as more middle eastern than curry, was literally a popular kid throughout all of public school, while me the complete opposite was a literal outcasts. My mom OWES me this for ruining my entire prime years with her genes. But it's not like she's giving me this for free, I'm literally an employee at her business.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 17997
I literally inherited my mom's looks btw. My dad is light skin and has straight hair and my cousins on my dad's side who all have light skin and straight hair have all had successful romantic lives. My sister who is the only one in my family that has lightskin and straight hair and passes off as more middle eastern than curry, was literally a popular kid throughout all of public school, while me the complete opposite was a literal outcasts. My mom OWES me this for ruining my entire prime years with her genes. But it's not like she's giving me this for free, I'm literally an employee at her business.
OP go to a therapist JFL, you are being seriously retarded here.

I will be srs here, but I acc worry for your mother's safety

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101 and Deleted member 15577
what health reasons? He has body dysmorphia and thinks he is subhuman - he legit looks normal JFL. He thinks he needs all these surgeries to fix himself, he's chasing a goal that isn't going to happen.

When he turns 27 and gets his surgeries, he'll then complain about being an oldcel and how JBs don't want him and how he wasted his life. People like OP will never be happy. I'm sparing him that time and telling him to seek actual help
Just lol if I actually manage to ascend to chadpreet then I'll have jbs, if not then I'll be OK with ONS casuals from run through whores as well, all I know is that I rather commit suicide than ever betabuxx.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Just lol if I actually manage to ascend to chadpreet then I'll have jbs, if not then I'll be OK with ONS casuals from run through whores as well, all I know is that I rather commit suicide than ever betabuxx.
you won't get a gf or ons if you are not NT. You need to be somewhat NT/coherent, you on the other hand sound like an actual schizo

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 15577
you won't get a gf or ons if you are not NT. You need to be somewhat NT/coherent, you on the other hand sound like an actual schizo
Doesn't matter, chad orders girls off tinder like dominoes and doesnt need to show "PeRsoNaLity". Again I don't even want a gf or relationship tbh at this point, especially if I'm going to have to cut up my face to get one. I rather just have casuals.

• JFL
Reactions: Landorus, Looks234 and FailedNormieManlet
OP go to a therapist JFL, you are being seriously retarded here.

I will be srs here, but I acc worry for your mother's safety
Holy shit I agree he seems like the type to kill his mom before killing himself. Should authorities be involved?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and FailedNormieManlet
Doesn't matter, chad orders girls off tinder like dominoes and doesnt need to show "PeRsoNaLity". Again I don't even want a gf or relationship tbh at this point, especially if I'm going to have to cut up my face to get one. I rather just have casuals.
You won't get that because you are not NT. Go to a therapist and you will become more NT which will boost your appeal
Holy shit I agree he seems like the type to kill him mom before killing himself. Should authorities be involved?
JFL maybe, idk. I get the vibes he is some sort of crazy guy irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Holy shit I agree he seems like the type to kill him mom before killing himself. Should authorities be involved?
Calm your ass down lmao, I don't care about my mom enough to actually risk the rest of my life behind bars. All I know is that I'm going to leave her behind to rot when I ascend. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

• JFL
Calm your ass down lmao, I don't care about my mom enough to actually risk the rest of my life behind bars. All I know is that I'm going to leave her behind to rot when I ascend. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Bruh I saw the texts your mum sent to you. Your mum is being nothing but nice and is trying to be understanding about your issues, go to therapy

• +1
Holy shit I agree he seems like the type to kill his mom before killing himself. Should authorities be involved?
Imagine looking like you and wasting even a second of your life thinking about a khhv curry. That's pathetic af.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek:

I meant when you plan on killing yourself you’re probably gonna kill your mom first. Your posts actually make my stomach turn you are an unstable human being.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101 and FailedNormieManlet
Bruh I saw the texts your mum sent to you. Your mum is being nothing but nice and is trying to be understanding about your issues, go to therapy
You idiot my mom is coping with her looks because she knows she gave them to me. It's called the mothers cope.

• JFL
Do what you will. Your mom has the typical SOuth Asian women mindset where you tell your son to "work hard, beta" to get a nice wife.
Cucked as fuck not gonna lie

Do whatever you want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16101, Elvisandreaa, CFW432 and 1 other person
Do what you will. Your mom has the typical SOuth Asian women mindset where you tell your son to "work hard, beta" to get a nice wife.

Do whatever you want
That's why I rather not waste what little time I have left of my 20s studymaxxing like a little curry nerd, AND ACTUALLY FUCKING ASCEND MY LOOKS.

You idiot my mom is coping with her looks because she knows she gave them to me. It's called the mothers cope.
I think your mother feels bad for you and bad about herself thinking "why did my son turn out to be so mean to me?". You need to stop blaming your failures on others

• +1

Do whatever you want
JFL why would you encourage his delusion? The easiest looksmax he could do is to get therapy because then he at least gets a shot at getting a gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101
I think your mother feels bad for you and bad about herself thinking "why did my son turn out to be so mean to me?". You need to stop blaming your failures on others
Your right, it's my own fault I was born with her shit genes, I mean I definitely chose the way I wanted to look before I was born right? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Your right, it's my own fault I was born with her shit genes, I mean I definitely chose the way I wanted to look before I was born right? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
No but it's your own fault that you don't have a social circle and that you aren't NT, it's also your own fault that you won't seek any help for it. If you were even serious about improving yourself, you'd get therapy. You won't though. You'll never even take action. JFL if you can't even go to a few therapy sessions, how will you even go through with surgeries?

JFL why would you encourage his delusion? The easiest looksmax he could do is to get therapy because then he at least gets a shot at getting a gf
I'm not encouraging anything jfl but we have spoken about this in your threads. South Asian cultures and south asian parents do this shit They tell us to stucycel and studycel and studycel instead of doing other stuff in the hopes of us betabuxxing someone, so that we dont surpass them.

You know this bro lol but yes I agree @CFW432 hop on Tren roids xanax whatever it would help you i feel therapy is bluepilled cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432 and FailedNormieManlet
I'm not encouraging anything jfl but we have spoken about this in your threads. South Asian cultures and south asian parents do this shit They tell us to stucycel and studycel and studycel instead of doing other stuff in the hopes of us betabuxxing someone, so that we dont surpass them.

You know this bro lol but yes I agree @CFW432 hop on Tren roids xanax whatever it would help you i feel
It's honestly one of the most fucking despicable and disgusting things about curry parents that makes me hate them the most.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and FailedNormieManlet

You know this bro lol
I agree with you, south asian culture encourages cuck behaviour. However OP is srsly mentally ill and acc needs help.

South asians have major crabs in a bucket mentality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101 and Deleted member 15004
You could get a Becky if you would try enough. I'm not saying don't get surgeries if you want them, but why wait until there to hit on girls?

No but it's your own fault that you don't have a social circle and that you aren't NT, it's also your own fault that you won't seek any help for it. If you were even serious about improving yourself, you'd get therapy. You won't though. You'll never even take action. JFL if you can't even go to a few therapy sessions, how will you even go through with surgeries?
Just lol. FUCK YOUR NT. FUCK YOUR PERSONALITY SHIT. Do you want me to pull up the tinder experiments or will you STFU? All that matters in this life is being PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE you fucking idiot.

I wonder do you think confident/NT people are confident/NT because they are "trying" to be? Or do you not realize that attractive people are just NATURALLY confident and NT because they've been validated their whole lives and have received nothing but positive reinforcement? Why and HOW the fuck do you expect me to be confident and NT when I've been bullied and rejected since the very beginning for things out of my control? Literal constant NEGATIVE reinforcement? I'm taking psychology right now you faggot and we literally just went over this topic about positive and negative reinforcement in adolescence and the resulting personality and behavior in adulthood. Accept the blackpill you "muh nt" coper.

• JFL
Also honestly go back to reddit with your therapy bullshit srs.

Just lol. FUCK YOUR NT. FUCK YOUR PERSONALITY SHIT. Do you want me to pull up the tinder experiments or will you STFU? All that matters in this life is being PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE you fucking idiot.

I wonder do you think confident/NT people are confident/NT because they are "trying" to be? Or do you not realize that attractive people are just NATURALLY confident and NT because they've been validated their whole lives and have received nothing but positive reinforcement? Why and HOW the fuck do you expect me to be confident and NT when I've been bullied and rejected since the very beginning for things out of my control? Literal constant NEGATIVE reinforcement? I'm taking psychology right now you faggot and we literally just went over this topic about positive and negative reinforcement in adolescence and the resulting personality and behavior in adulthood. Accept the blackpill you "muh nt" coper.
I never said it will be easy, but it's a simple fact you have to be NT. I'm a biologist too, so lets break this down then. Women select mates with the best genes, being non-NT is shit genes, therefore women aren't even going to pick you. You're delusional as fuck

I never said it will be easy, but it's a simple fact you have to be NT. I'm a biologist too, so lets break this down then. Women select mates with the best genes, being non-NT is shit genes, therefore women aren't even going to pick you. You're delusional as fuck
Being non NT has literally nothing to n do with genes, it's behavioral and is affected by one's social environment and their position in it.

Being non NT has literally nothing to n do with genes, it's behavioral and is affected by one's social environment and their position in it.
JFL, being NT has a genetic basis. People can be born with genes making them more likely to be autistic, schiz, depressed, etc. Genetics AND enviro play a role, you are non NT due to shitty enviro and shitty genes. Get fucking therapy

JFL, being NT has a genetic basis. People can be born with genes making them more likely to be autistic, schiz, depressed, etc. Genetics AND enviro play a role, you are non NT due to shitty enviro and shitty genes. Get fucking therapy
Then you basically agree with my argument? :unsure::unsure::unsure: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I have shitty genes which led to me getting bullied and rejected which then led to me become unconfident/ non-nt.

I've literally been saying this since the beginning :lul::lul::lul:????

Getting therapy isn't going to fix the underlying problem which resulted in my in bullying in the first place I.E. looks.

Then you basically agree with my argument? :unsure::unsure::unsure: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I have shitty genes which led to me getting bullied and rejected which then led to me become unconfident/ non-nt.

I've literally been saying this since the beginning :lul::lul::lul:????

Getting therapy isn't going to fix the underlying problem which resulted in my in bullying in the first place I.E. looks.
No but getting therapy will fix your non-NT behaviour.

You're willing to get surgery to change your looks to conceal shitty eye area genes, but not willing to get therapy to hide shitty non-NT genes? It's over for you, you aren't even serious about improving

No but getting therapy will fix your non-NT behaviour.

You're willing to get surgery to change your looks to conceal shitty eye area genes, but not willing to get therapy to hide shitty non-NT genes? It's over for you, you aren't even serious about improving
Don't need to, I expect to receive almost constant validation about my looks when I ascend with surgeries, which will make me feel more confident about myself. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

• JFL
Don't need to, I expect to receive almost constant validation about my looks when I ascend with surgeries, which will make me feel more confident about myself. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
and when that doesn't happen what will you do exactly? Your entire plan is flawed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101
and when that doesn't happen what will you do exactly? Your entire plan is flawed
What's flawed about my plan lmao? You yourself said I wasn't bad looking, (I highly doubt that) so it clearly shouldn't take much to ascend to chadpreetlite/ chadpreet.

Idk, just rot and fuck hookers until I get the courage to eventually kms?