Just deepfaked my face onto a narrow skulled hairmaxxed e-boy, Holy shit it actually rose my perceived NT levels by 500%

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
The guy I used has twink face (possibly gay) with a similarly narrow jaw to me but is hairstyle maxxed and accessories maxxed
I took a picture of myself smiling and photoshopped my face over his
The hairstyle appears to be a huge halo and makes my face look more NT
(Another thing that may be giving me a halo which would not apply to real life is that resizing my face onto a different skull can improve the perception of some ratios, making my cheekbones wider etc)
To an external viewer they may think my photosjop looks like shit but seeing a pic where I can smile and actually look NT and not like a subhuman post SARPE has given me some hope

I faceapped my smile for my tidner pics JFL

Ill just not smile irl so they dont know i fraud

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Zias
How do you even deepfake stuff, what software to use?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
How do you even deepfake stuff, what software to use?
this was my first time, just photoshop
I passed some noodlehaired tiktok-faced guy of similar height to me on the sidewalk today and thought I need to try style max myself back a decade

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Gonthar
this was my first time, just photoshop
I passed some noodlehaired tiktok-faced guy of similar height to me on the sidewalk today and thought I need to try style max myself back a decade
Then why did you say deepfaked instead of photoshopped?

Then why did you say deepfaked instead of photoshopped?
The term was just on my mind recently and I used it without thinking it would be better to say photoshopped

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar