Just destroyed some porculain because of rage

Papal_Guard

Papal_Guard

Solstice
https://incels.is/threads/women-have-no-idea-how-lonely-average-and-ugly-men-can-be.194657/
Was just reading this thread cause I was bored and I saw this in the sig of one of the users
Unknown 7

this dumb pretentious whore got me so riled up and mad that she has to remind me of how much a mental failure I am,
I grabbed a ash bin
made of some low quality ceramic bullshit and flinged my fist at it, its shattered and pieces went flying across my fucking room and now I gotta clean this fucking shit, gay earth I fucking hate women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, didntreadlol and 1 other person
I'm 16 and a virgin while my cousin who's pretty much inferior to me in everything slays. He's just more NT than me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'm 16 and a virgin while my cousin who's pretty much inferior to me in everything slays. He's just more NT than me.
I want this ash bin to be her fucking face,
Ngnng
any time a female talks down condenscendingly to me like this "uhhoohoh hahah how are you virgin at 16 bro shouldn't you have been to clubs and caffe bars atleast 250 times this year by now???CMON BRO WOMEMMNM ARE EASSY HAHAHHAH VIRGIN".
I fucking hate women, they talk down condescendingly like this but they were never in my shoes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3832

imagine hanging her whore body and using it as a boxing bag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401