just did 20 hours worth of of homework To Gym or To not Gym

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
These teachers want you to hate your life Should I go to the gym and inevitably sleep at 3:30 AM or should I sleep max now. Its been 6 days since I last gymmaxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
Fuck that shit no gym for your face:feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: bogii and AscensionMan98
Gym is useless without sleep

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and currylightskin
T
Fuck that shit no gym for your face:feelsokman:
Tbh you'd be surprised. Even bulking from skinny to a higher weight and not seeing ab definition anymore I noticed improvements facially, although took years to see.

These teachers want you to hate your life Should I go to the gym and inevitably sleep at 3:30 AM or should I sleep max now. Its been 6 days since I last gymmaxed
If your in high school you should focus on sleep maxxing and diet maxxing to get growth, but the gym is important to ensure enough hgh secretion as intense exercise stimulates hgh release and boosts your test levels which would help with growth ( but unlike roids cause its not too much you don't have excess estrogen which would prevent you from growing as much).

You should honestly do an easier course load depending on your year. If your like freshman year then its essential to focus on your growth, and up to sophomore year. After that your growth potential will be limited so it won't matter as much. Still follow the advice of good sleep and diet.

If your really busy then try the weekend approach of Friday, and Saturday, and Sunday.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship