Just did a low inhibition kinda thing and I just realized that i am high inhibit

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
JFL guys. I am in a school meeting and I didn't know my mic is on. It's not a stupid or rude thing. So a foid asked the Sir(more like idk a teacher) and the foid didn't say a thank you or okay so I just blurted out "holy shit, I fucking hate people that doesn't say thank you or okay after she ask a question." I noticed and i regretted it immediately but lol after that I calmed down after realizing that it is high inhibit to care about that and I gotta act low inhibit and sigma and shit jfl.

So yeah, anyways, this is the story and can you tell me how to act more low inhibit. I know I can't "be" low inhibit coz its either genetic or brain surgery so tell me how do I be low inhibit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker, yirma19, BowlCutMogger and 2 others
come on man. why no reply?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker

Last edited:
Shut Up Nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, RichardSpencel, N1666 and 3 others

Last edited:
Middleschool.org

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Good Morning Sport GIF by HockeyDiversityAlliance

Sigma ohio male

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker and justropemaxbro
Shut up retard. Grow some pubic hairs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
JFL guys. I am in a school meeting and I didn't know my mic is on. It's not a stupid or rude thing. So a foid asked the Sir(more like idk a teacher) and the foid didn't say a thank you or okay so I just blurted out "holy shit, I fucking hate people that doesn't say thank you or okay after she ask a question." I noticed and i regretted it immediately but lol after that I calmed down after realizing that it is high inhibit to care about that and I gotta act low inhibit and sigma and shit jfl.

So yeah, anyways, this is the story and can you tell me how to act more low inhibit. I know I can't "be" low inhibit coz its either genetic or brain surgery so tell me how do I be low inhibit.
IMG 9559

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, RichardSpencel and justropemaxbro
bump. i need ressurements and talks to forget about what happened.

same here im decently high inhib say autistic shit all the time

• +1

nobody cares except that girl to be honest, maybe that was better for your image

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
nobody cares except that girl to be honest, maybe that was better for your image
one thing I left out because I am too embarrassed and high inhibit to say is that I left the meeting(online) rightaway after I realized that. That just give me a reality check because I always thought that I "don't give a fuck". That prob wasn't better for my image lol because in my culture no one say stuff like that, we "respect" by just staying quiet. I think it's dumb though.

same here im decently high inhib say autistic shit all the time
do you care after you say autistic shit because if you do you def high inhib if you don't you are low.

one thing I left out because I am too embarrassed and high inhibit to say is that I left the meeting(online) rightaway after I realized that. That just give me a reality check because I always thought that I "don't give a fuck". That prob wasn't better for my image lol because in my culture no one say stuff like that, we "respect" by just staying quiet. I think it's dumb though.
It’s funny who cares, imagine somebody else saying that and leaving after, would you care? no, would it be funny? yes

• +1
It’s funny who cares, imagine somebody else saying that and leaving after, would you care? no, would it be funny? yes
damn that's true. you changed my perspective man. Thank you so much, i love you bro.

do you care after you say autistic shit because if you do you def high inhib if you don't you are low.
idk depends if ppl laugh at it but i was just tryna act normal i guess but if i say something weird i dont really care unless i was tryna act normal

idk depends if ppl laugh at it but i was just tryna act normal i guess but if i say something weird i dont really care unless i was tryna act normal
ig you are normal, or just a bit low inhibi. sometimes you give a fuck and sometimes you don't but i am so fucking high inhibit but luckily i forget about that shit after like 5 hours.

Stop bumping your shit ass thread and move it to offtopic

• +1
  • So Sad
Stop bumping your shit ass thread and move it to offtopic
man, i am actually asking how to lower the inhibition. by the way i love your threads, they are badass but your shitposting in most of other people's thread are funny as fuck. i love you bro, i'm a fan.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
man, i am actually asking how to lower the inhibition. by the way i love your threads, they are badass but your shitposting in most of other people's thread are funny as fuck. i love you bro, i'm a fan.
Lower ur inhibition by unironically commiting crime (vandalism) this is what i did, thread dropping today

• JFL
  • +1
Lower ur inhibition by unironically commiting crime (vandalism) this is what i did, thread dropping today
where is the thread broski, have you done it? i'm still waiting

Holy shit this is corny as fuck lil nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and justropemaxbro
lil bro going through his incel journey

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clavicular and justropemaxbro

skibidi sigma behaviour

• Love it

nigger, did you not read, I said i am not an indian
saying that in class is not a low inhib thing to do bhai

saying that in class is not a low inhib thing to do bhai
idk bro I kinda regret it but I forgot about it jfl I just remembered after seeing your comment. so I did something stupid not low inhib?

every low inhib guy i know is either very gl or a drug dealer no other option

• +1
every low inhib guy i know is either very gl or a drug dealer no other option
yeah, either drugs to cope with the fact that you are ugly or be gl and have low to no insecurites.

being low inhib is only partially genetic. most of it is based off of your real life experiences and environment. you can become low inhib tho, just start by shoplifting then ramp it up to throwing rocks into the windows of peoples houses u dislike. eventually talking to a girl will be nothing in comparison. crackheads were once normal people and now they do anything to get money for drugs.

• +1
  • Love it
being low inhib is only partially genetic. most of it is based off of your real life experiences and environment. you can become low inhib tho, just start by shoplifting then ramp it up to throwing rocks into the windows of peoples houses u dislike. eventually talking to a girl will be nothing in comparison. crackheads were once normal people and now they do anything to get money for drugs.
Damn, gave me just what I have been looking. I used ot shoplift when I was 11 lol, got caught and had to learn. I probably became high inhibit due to the culture and my parents. Maybe tomorrow I'm gonna throw some rocks into my neighbours window because they are annoying as shit.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Thank you bro, anymore advice I can get from you?

So a foid asked the Sir(more like idk a teacher) and the foid didn't say a thank you or okay so I just blurted out "holy shit, I fucking hate people that doesn't say thank you or okay after she ask a question."
what the fuck are you talking about man, im actually angry at how incomprehensible your shit thread is. use google translate next time. i‘d ban u if i was a mod cuz iam actually pissed off

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
what the fuck are you talking about man, im actually angry at how incomprehensible your shit thread is. use google translate next time. i‘d ban u if i was a mod cuz iam actually pissed off
okay, sorry man. I'll write it again, I was wheezing while writing that. So A girl asked the teacher a very important thing and she didn't say thank you or okay or any shit. I was kinda pissed off already so I just blurted out "I fucking hate people that doesn't say thank you after asking something".

you get it now?

We need a lower age limit on this site.