• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and entropy137
glad u survived. keep us updated

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and entropy137
have you tried losing fat first?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, LastHopeForNorman, aBetterMii and 6 others
You definitely needed it, I'll give you that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 5786 and entropy137
What movements did you get?

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, RODEBLUR, Patient A and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
High Lefort 10mm genio 4mm
Hmmm... surprised you settled for lefort 1 and didn't go for lefort 3 with your mid facial recession. Im just not a fan of lefort 1 tbh tho.

4mm genio isn't enough as well by the way in your case.

surprised you didn't consult more surgery autists tbh.

anyways lets wait for the results.

NYC is cucked by the way and too expensive how much was your surgery (insurance?)

good for you that you actually did something but for others, dropping weight to a low body fat for a surgery plan is preferable but extra weight will be wanted during surgery recovery.

What's your diet plans going forward OP?

• +1
Reactions: entropy137 and Deleted member 5786
Genioplasty is always cosmetic and he has no orthodontics on.
Genioplasty is not always cosmetic, it pulls the muscles of the tongue away from the airway for a start.

• +1
Reactions: entropy137 and Deleted member 7725
Genioplasty is not always cosmetic, it pulls the muscles of the tongue away from the airway for a start.
True, but the surgeon's website doesn't mention that as a use. Only for facial balance.

True, but the surgeon's website doesn't mention that as a use. Only for facial balance.
I couldn't give a shit about the surgeons website then

btw I think OP just passed out he's not replying lmao

Also I don't think posting this thread immediately after surgery is good for stress. Don't clench your teeth!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I couldn't give a shit about the surgeons website then

btw I think OP just passed out he's not replying lmao
lol idk why he hopped on here in the first place. I didn't even have the brain power to watch TV or anything after surgery.

• +1
Reactions: entropy137 and Patient A
Hmmm... surprised you settled for lefort 1 and didn't go for lefort 3 with your mid facial recession. Im just not a fan of lefort 1 tbh tho.

NYC is cucked by the way and too expensive how much was your surgery (insurance?)
He wouldn't do Lefort 2 so I had to settle. I have sleep apnea so totally covered by insurance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Patient A
good for you that you actually did something but for others, dropping weight to a low body fat for a surgery plan is preferable but extra weight will be wanted during surgery recovery.

What's your diet plans going forward OP?
Def low carbs after recovery. Liquid diet for 3 weeks, then no chew diet for a while

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
lol idk why he hopped on here in the first place. I didn't even have the brain power to watch TV or anything after surgery.
Saw another guy do it on here so I thought I'd follow suit, but you're right. Gonna listen some music and relax.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Patient A
He wouldn't do Lefort 2 so I had to settle. I have sleep apnea so totally covered by insurance.
fair enough I guess... Is insurance the reason that you couldn't keep consulting with other surgeons for your surgery or were you just too lazy?

fair enough I guess... Is insurance the reason that you couldn't keep consulting with other surgeons for your surgery or were you just too lazy?
can you choose surgeon if you got insurance ?

Def low carbs after recovery. Liquid diet for 3 weeks, then no chew diet for a while
ok buddy, thats not very specific, but you must be really tired from surgery.

I would have to shop around for surgeons within the network. Talked to two, both won't do Lefort 2 due to risk. Decided to take what I could get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and joseph
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A
I would have to shop around for surgeons within the network. Talked to two, both won't do Lefort 2 due to risk. Decided to take what I could get
I would have searched through the network but thats my nature. Lefort 2 is the riskiest and I wouldn't expect to strike a surgeon quickly.

• +1
Reactions: entropy137
I suppose if its basically free surgery...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and entropy137
@toolateforme @thecel what's your excuse?

@toolateforme @thecel what's your excuse?
lefort 2 should be cosmetically available. also movements offered aren't large enough tbh.

• +1
Reactions: entropy137

who offers lefort 3 for cosmetic reasons??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and joseph
I don't think lefort 3 is ever not cosmetic
Then by that definition, every surgery is just cosmetic.

you really shouldn't post in these surgery threads tbh bro you are retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Deleted member 7098
so who offers it then?
DYOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT!!!!!! GO THROUGH THE CONSULTATIONS!!!!!!!!!! SURGERY ISNT A ONE SIZE FITS ALL AND SURGEONS HAVE DIFFERENT METHODOLOGY YOU STUPID FUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: joseph