Just did Injection Lipolysis for Submental Area, Jowls and Buccal Fat

Casadonis

Casadonis

Platinum
Alright... did it a few hours ago. I had planned on doing them last week: thread

However I had to postpone it because a seminar was rescheduled to be two days after the injections. Didn't want to attend as a chipmunk fml

I will update with results in 4-6 Weeks

The substance is basically the stronger, more potent predecessor of Kybella/Aqualyx. It includes desoxycholic acid and a phospholipid derived from soy (unlike kybella). Kybella was made to accomodate people that tend to react negatively to the pospholipid, at the downside of being less effective. The injection forces adipose cells to expand and then burst. The relased lipids are transported to the liver and broken down by beta-oxidation.

My current state is pretty much this:
Chipmunk 1

Looks a lot like swelling after wisdom tooth extraction, hence I went with that as an excuse jfl

Injections themselves were not painful. I didn't even need a pain relief cream. Within minutes after injection swelling arose and there was a painful, but tolerable burning sensation. 2-3 hours later I feel no pain. Swelling is obvs still there and it jiggles a little bit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rolloftape, lasthope, RAITEIII and 1 other person
I hope it turns out well for you

This is not a looksmaxing forum

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
I might need this after my buccal fat removal in 2 weeks. hopefully i dont since injections dont always work. Hope it works for u man

• +1
Reactions: Almu
Post thread with before/after results once the swelling goes down. Might need this myself.

You can do injection lipolysis for buccal fat, only subcutaneous fat.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Can you pn me before pics? I thinking about getting the injections too

so it was diy? before/afters?

edit: nvm seen the other thread

Hi ,before/after?