"Just Do Youtube To Get Rich"

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
a 1 million sub youtube channel only makes $60,000 a year On average. Not to mention that you have a 0.2% chance of ever getting to a million subscribers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, Roquefort, AngryShortMale and 6 others
a 1 million sub youtube channel only makes $60,000 a year On average. Not to mention that you have a 0.2% chance of ever getting to a million subscribers

Just Do Youtube To Get Rich​

Source ?

• +1
Reactions: madmogger
Faggot, they earn money by advertising, not by youtube payoffs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, schizo echochamber, chrisN and 3 others
Dude forgets paid promotions. You dumb asf. I know a guy in my city he has 500k on YouTube and made over 100k a year. Stop crying cuz you a failure

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Splinter901, Deleted member 24770 and 6 others
Faggot, they earn money by advertising, not by youtube payoffs
are u fucking retarded. The average salary of youtubers factored in ads. this was the average TOTAL earning you fucking idiot. It includes shit like ads and paid promo

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and stevielake
Dude forgets paid promotions. You dumb asf. I know a guy in my city he has 500k on YouTube and made over 100k a year. Stop crying cuz you a failure
It factored in paid promo u retard. This is simply how much they make on average. Also "I know a guy bro" proves nothing

• +1
Reactions: XavGMogsThee
are u fucking retarded. The average salary of youtubers factored in ads. this was the average TOTAL earning you fucking idiot. It includes shit like ads and paid promo
Youtubers don't publicly announce their sponsorships payouts how the fuck could anyone factor that in

Where did you get this shit

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, schizo echochamber, submammal and 2 others
Just get a million subscribers on YouTube bro I do it all the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Roquefort, madmogger and 1 other person
What do you mean 60k? Just from views?
YouTubers make money from sponsorships, merch and courses. You need to remember this. Some even compete in fighting and stream on top. Danny Duncan for example, not family friendly so no ads or sponsors has made over $150M off his “virginity rocks” merch

Last edited:
What do you mean 60k? Just from views?
YouTubers make money from sponsorships, merch and courses. You need to remember this. Some even compete in fighting and stream on top. Danny Duncan for example, not family friendly so no ads or sponsors has made over $150M off his “virginity rocks” merch
thats the top 1% of the top 1% (less actually)

Not bad if you put minimum effort into your channel ngl

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Not bad if you put minimum effort into your channel ngl
getting a million subscribers with minimal effort is practically impossible. Almost every youtuber with a million sub has been doing it for years and it took unthinkable ammounts of time to get there. Even content you would think is "low effort" could take hours or even days to make

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Roquefort, Lucifer X and 2 others
9ro
getting a million subscribers with minimal effort is practically impossible. Almost every youtuber with a million sub has been doing it for years and it took unthinkable ammounts of time to get there. Even content you would think is "low effort" could take hours or even days to make
9romances me

2# Sponsored Mentions

Sponsored mentions are those you read (usually at the beginning of the video) saying “This video is sponsored by XYZ BRAND”. In some videos, the authors agree with sponsors that they will just add text to the video. The rest of the content remains unchanged.

The amount paid by sponsors for this varies greatly. However, the starting point for negotiations will be in the range of US $20 to US $30 per 1,000 visits. This is a huge boost for YouTube creators, as the average salary for Adsense pay-out is only $2-8 per 1000 visits.

If you have 1 mil sub and your average video gets like 250K views, then

250 *20 = 5000$ for video. If you have more than 12 videos with sponsorship, boom, you haave 250k, faggot.

Anyway, 60K is still a lot. It's not sthng outstanding in America, but for East Europe and Asia that's fucking a lot. Imagine streaming minecraft in India for living and getting paid 60K :)

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X

If you have 1 mil sub and your average video gets like 250K views, then

250 *20 = 5000$ for video. If you have more than 12 videos with sponsorship, boom, you haave 250k, faggot.

Anyway, 60K is still a lot. It's not sthng outstanding in America, but for East Europe and Asia that's fucking a lot. Imagine streaming minecraft in India for living and getting paid 60K :)
It varies a lot. Also the average 1 mil sub youtuber gets 50-300k views per vid. Just get 200 consistently theory. The studies are based on existing youtubers and simply trying to do calculations in your head is an innacurae method for trying to find out how much someone on average makes especially when we can just get the average directly

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova
You're a dumbass

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
And this amount only applies to america and 1st world btw, 2nd and 3rd world youtubers make less than this amount so it's even more cucked.
Youtube is a waste of time and effort

There is NO way this is true

bro i have so many ways to get to 1 millions subs, just be creative bro

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior
Just get a million subscribers and egirls will simp you bro, trust me bro. Open up an onlyfans trafficking ring with your success, bro.

At 1 million subs you're making more than that if your channel is not dead.

I would feel rich if I had 60k. OP is a greedy kike.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
They drive traffic to products or patron which makes them more money

• +1
Reactions: coispet
bro you are so fucking retarded. niches are the main factor. i know a csgo youtuber that has 500k subs AND pulls about 500k a year from his csgo roulette sponsorships. another example i wont name because its the wave rn, but channels can have not even 1k subs and pull in 10k per month due to many small companies paying the channel to promote their illegal products (for educational purposes). these jew sites dont tell the truth because they want people to see the figures and quit, the only people that truly know the wealth that comes with being a youtuber in a good niche with a profitable community are high iq niggas which you are not

these patreon youtubers make so much money it’s crazy
Tim Dillon comedian has like 562k subscribers and makes $200k+ per month from patreon plus live shows

Fucking crazy

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
I did it