Just done 10 hours work need 6 more hours

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
16 hours a day work mogs hard

Till my eyes and hands bleed.

To all antiwork niggers suck my dick, you aren't real men.

@meropeu you're a fail swe. You arent good in your job that's why you cope ugly manlet. I mog you in every way possible

People who are antiwork are low t cucks and guess what? I can steal your 9-5 and do it better than you cuz I love 9-5 . Hell I even do 6:00 -22:00 easy peasy lemon squeezy niggers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Coeus, ForeskinCarbonAlloy, Jonnyboi and 21 others
Everyone,....

mr. herbert garrison hello GIF by South Park

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer, tombradylover, VolcelFTW and 21 others

@meropeu you're a fail swe. You arent good in your job that's why you cope ugly manlet. I mog you in every way possible

People who are antiwork are low t cucks and guess what? I can steal your 9-5 and do it better than you cuz I love 9-5 . Hell I even do 6:00 -22:00 easy peasy lemon squeezy niggers
slave. I will follow your footsteps though. I just need to wait for my amphetamine to come in. What drugs do you use to support you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, MA_ascender, Sub5kang and 2 others
whats your job though and what are you working for what are your goals in life

• +1
Reactions: castizo
slave. I will follow your footsteps though. I just need to wait for my amphetamine to come in. What drugs do you use to support you?
No drugs little bro. I'm straight edge. All I have is a mindset switch that life is all about work and looks. Nothing else matters

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Alexios, chawaje and 1 other person
if you enjoy it then good for you but some people dont want to spend their whole lives working

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
whats your job though and what are you working for what are your goals in life
My schedule is work, more work, looksmax (including gymmax), repeat. 2 hours a week use them to go out in night and either flirt or fuck a hoe and even that is a business thing for me, cuz I do it to work on my redpill/blackpill aura, and flex my profits from work/looks.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hungr, thereallegend, definitely_notchad and 1 other person
if you enjoy it then good for you but some people dont want to spend their whole lives working
What else do you wanna spend time on that actually matters? Name me one thing

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and definitely_notchad
No drugs little bro. I'm straight edge. All I have is a mindset switch that life is all about work and looks. Nothing else matters
Mirin ngl. I could never do this without jew chemicals circulating my veins though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hilley, YungTrappa and PsychoDsk
i dont disagree with the idea of working btw im just saying you want to be able to do other stuff as well

hobbies, family and friends, etc
Your job is a hobby that actually pays you. If you do any activity that doesn't give you profit it means you were never good enough to monetize it or if it's not monetizable it means it's utter cope shit. About family and friends you can call them while working and you're good

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
i dont disagree with the idea of working btw im just saying you want to be able to do other stuff as well
See there are two only things. You're not good enough at what you do. Or you are not certain about what you're doing. These are the only two reasons people hate work, and it's both their fault

• Ugh..
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
My schedule is work, more work, looksmax (including gymmax), repeat. 2 hours a week use them to go out in night and either flirt or fuck a hoe and even that is a business thing for me, cuz I do it to work on my redpill/blackpill aura, and flex my profits from work/looks.
Sounds nice

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
What else do you wanna spend time on that actually matters? Name me one thing
beautiful thing about life is that nobody can tell you what to value or believe in. if you want to work 24/7 you can do that, however its always wise to leave your options open so don't go too deep where you see health repercussions in the future from sleep deprivation or anything else

mirin and based

• +1
Everyone,....

mr. herbert garrison hello GIF by South Park
Everyone’s a slave, there’s not a single activity on this earth nowadays that doesn’t involve enslavement. Tiktok, school, work, gym, …

Everything you do is being a slave to society or to societal expectations, even showering.
The only way to not be a slave is to live like african tribes

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
Everyone’s a slave, there’s not a single activity on this earth nowadays that doesn’t involve enslavement. Tiktok, school, work, gym, …

Everything you do is being a slave to society or to societal expectations, even showering.
The only way to not be a slave is to live like african tribes
Tell me 1 negative about a job. 1 negative bro.

• Ugh..
How am I a slave? What thing can it make me not a slave? Go clubbing? Vacation? What other useless activities can you suggest me? It's either work or nothingness for me
If working non stop allows you go to sleep each night feeling satisfied then I cant knock it

Tell me 1 negative about a job. 1 negative bro.
I’m not saying being a slave is negative. It’s just hypocritical to call working ‘being a slave’ while they themselves are slaves.

I like working, depends on what typa work tho. I enjoy working with my hands and sales. The only cucked thing is sleep. I don’t like the fact you have a schedule, start then, get off then. Ykwim

• +1
Reactions: oily703
Go 24/7 or you gay

• +1
I’m not saying being a slave is negative. It’s just hypocritical to call working ‘being a slave’ while they themselves are slaves.

I like working, depends on what typa work tho. I enjoy working with my hands and sales. The only cucked thing is sleep. I don’t like the fact you have a schedule, start then, get off then. Ykwim
That's why working all day means you have no schedule. Beautiful thing innit bruv

• Ugh..

What do you work as?

Love it. Mirin. Not reading the convo, what do you do? Are you an alt also to @Prettyboy?

How am I a slave? What thing can it make me not a slave? Go clubbing? Vacation? What other useless activities can you suggest me? It's either work or nothingness for me
So in other words, you're a slave

• +1
Reactions: Acion

Mirin your determination and willpower

You're a nigger slave wasting ur life.

• +1

KYS child pedophile servant

Attachments

• 1727214051323.png
    1727214051323.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1727214080355.png
    1727214080355.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1

I money mog u to death, plus i work in the politics in my area fag. Keep coping with mah hard work. Generational wealth and scamming the poor is much better

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX, Acion and The Dark Phoenix
That's why working all day means you have no schedule. Beautiful thing innit bruv
And I love 9-5 is most slave thing one can say 🤣 open your own buisness if u want to work you filthy slave

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX, Abdullahm06 and Acion

That's great bro I'm happy for you. I hope to hire you and use your time in the near future. :Comfy:

True, i mostly disagree with the point of him saying because he have high t 😂 nigga works for someone's else company like a slave a d thinks he has high t jfl

Slave mentality

• +1
Reactions: meropeu and Acion

What job gives 16 hours a day? I want to do it 365 days a year

:lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000ck3efnjc77u9kaogs1rg.mp4
    2.1 MB

When I moneymaxx I want to hire employees like you.

• Love it
Imagine being this much of slave

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and Acion

Why would you work that long? 12 or 14 hours is good but with 16 hours you won’t be getting enough sleep since you will only have 8 hours to sleep and shower and eat and stuff

• Love it
Slave mentality
>working hard is slavery even tho the only way to get true economic freedom is by working hard now and amassing enough money so you don’t have to work anymore

Every company would fucking love you

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I money mog u to death, plus i work in the politics in my area fag. Keep coping with mah hard work. Generational wealth and scamming the poor is much better
You ain't mogging anyone you ugly ass. I have more sources of income than your little peanut brain could've imagined. You bitch boys can't hold still for 5 minutes without scrolling through your phones ofc 16 hours sounds crazy and you cope by framing it as slavery, yet when I ask you to give me other "non-slavery" activities that are actually useful YOU CANT GIVE ME NONE cuz deep down you know I'm right you are just brainwashed by society to be miserable while working and crying about it. You are all used to dreading every hour of the week. But guess what. Both you and I gonna work regardless, I'm just gonna do it better than you cuz I'm a man. Faggot

• Ugh..
You ain't mogging anyone you ugly ass. I have more sources of income than your little peanut brain could've imagined. You bitch boys can't hold still for 5 minutes without scrolling through your phones ofc 16 hours sounds crazy and you cope by framing it as slavery, yet when I ask you to give me other "non-slavery" activities that are actually useful YOU CANT GIVE ME NONE cuz deep down you know I'm right you are just brainwashed by society to be miserable while working and crying about it. You are all used to dreading every hour of the week. But guess what. Both you and I gonna work regardless, I'm just gonna do it better than you cuz I'm a man. Faggot
Look at mirror boneless nigga 😂 it's slavery still. Also I will quit after few years because I'm not a corporate slave while u will still cope with mah salery till the day u die. I'm already making decent money due to my political involvement in my community jfl. Keep believing working a 9-5 is good faggot. Good for business men i guess because u will be a good cow to milk from.

Look at mirror boneless nigga 😂 it's slavery still. Also I will quit after few years because I'm not a corporate slave while u will still cope with mah salery till the day u die. I'm already making decent money due to my political involvement in my community jfl. Keep believing working a 9-5 is good faggot. Good for business men i guess because u will be a good cow to milk from.
I mean people like you are propably either retarded or with minimum real life experience. You talking about 9-5s and 9-5s as if it's something relevant idiot. I overemploy remotely faggot while also building and profiting from my side stuff. I DONT SEE 9-5S IDIOT. IM ON WORK 24/7 . I'm more than a businessman than you ever will be. Fuck off with your political involvement bs. You talking about the biggest dick sucking field you can involve yourself with as if it's something to be proud of or whatever jfl

• Ugh..
I mean people like you are propably either retarded or with minimum real life experience. You talking about 9-5s and 9-5s as if it's something relevant idiot. I overemploy remotely faggot while also building and profiting from my side stuff. I DONT SEE 9-5S IDIOT. IM ON WORK 24/7 . I'm more than a businessman than you ever will be. Fuck off with your political involvement bs. You talking about the biggest dick sucking field you can involve yourself with as if it's something to be proud of or whatever jfl
Keep coping slave. I money mog you too hell and back jfl 😂 making money just to eat and do whatever I want. In reality money doesn't even exist. Keep living in a lie for your life retarded nigga

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi and XxW33dSm0k3rxX

lmao what a low testosterone slave.

you dont have anything else more fun to do outside of work? i feel genuinely bad for you...