Just done 10 hours work need 6 more hours

life is to enjoy it. money is to enjoy it.

you cant enjoy life if ur always working.
enjoying is using feelings. i have no feelings. i build, looksmax, sleep and repeat. enjoy what? the shunshine on the beach? wtf is this you pathetic loser. dont you feel ashamed of saying "life is to EnJOy" enjoy my ass. all i do is work

lmao what a low testosterone slave.

you dont have anything else more fun to do outside of work? i feel genuinely bad for you...
name me 1 fun thing outside of work thats also useful. im still waiting 2 pages now some dumb idiot to give me examples. all i read is muh "slave" muh "cry cry i cant do it i hateeee 95555555 booohoooo"

enjoying is using feelings. i have no feelings. i build, looksmax, sleep and repeat. enjoy what? the shunshine on the beach? wtf is this you pathetic loser. dont you feel ashamed of saying "life is to EnJOy" enjoy my ass. all i do is work
good lord we have a sigma male upon us fellas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi and Tylermax
name me 1 fun thing outside of work thats also useful. im still waiting 2 pages now some dumb idiot to give me examples. all i read is muh "slave" muh "cry cry i cant do it i hateeee 95555555 booohoooo"
just have fun in life. girls. friends. get a life bud

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
16 hours a day work mogs hard

Till my eyes and hands bleed.

To all antiwork niggers suck my dick, you aren't real men.

@meropeu you're a fail swe. You arent good in your job that's why you cope ugly manlet. I mog you in every way possible

People who are antiwork are low t cucks and guess what? I can steal your 9-5 and do it better than you cuz I love 9-5 . Hell I even do 6:00 -22:00 easy peasy lemon squeezy niggers
Just put the fries in the bag g

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax