just dont even insult people or be mean unless they directly insult you. The cruel nature of this world has dimmed my soul. I feel nothing.

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
all of the insults I have said to people make me feel terrible inside.

• +1
Reactions: yougottadowhatyougot
I've often verbally abused people while I was drunk
It was basically me getting back at those who insulted me when I was young when I would always mind my own business and not say anything negative to others
It's a vicious cycle where you can't comprehend why others insult you so rather than insulting them back you just accept it then as time goes on you hate yourself for the fact you didn't attack back so then you go and attack anyone who gives even the slightest vibe that they're attempting to make a mockery of you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and 2d v2
I've often verbally abused people while I was drunk
It was basically me getting back at those who insulted me when I was young when I would always mind my own business and not say anything negative to others
It's a vicious cycle where you can't comprehend why others insult you so rather than insulting them back you just accept it then as time goes on you hate yourself for the fact you didn't attack back so then you go and attack anyone who gives even the slightest vibe that they're attempting to make a mockery of you
what a bitch:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603