Just don’t take a shower bro

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
If u have thin curly hair like me you should not wet it. It will look thicker and just overall better if you don’t.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and MoggerGaston
rinsing with water is usually enough tbh. I take a shower every day, but usually just rinsing with water and nothing else.

I only use soap/bodywash ~3 times per week. Too rough on the skin to use it every day tbh. It's not like I work at a coal-mine. Only getting rid of a bit of dead skin and dried up sweat.

And shampoo/conditioner 1-2 times per week.

yea and it will smell like cat piss

It's all in how it drys. Just pat it dry a bit, just to get rid of some of the excess water. Then you have to try to get the strands to clump together but at the same time not plastering them down to your scalp, and then just let it air dry, which takes like at least an hour. That's how you get nice thick curls

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
It's all in how it drys. Just pat it dry a bit, just to get rid of some of the excess water. Then you have to try to get the strands to clump together but at the same time not plastering them down to your scalp, and then just let it air dry, which takes like at least an hour. That's how you get nice thick curls
Exactly and I can’t be bothered doing all that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I don't use shampoo personally
Only soap for the body
Because hygiene

You guys fucking stink 100%
And then incels laugh at people telling them to “just take a shower bro”
Greasy fucking autists.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 24712