just don’t use social media

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
and you are happy. but you won’t. your brain needs it atp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and optimisticzoomer
impossible to stop now that we have been exposed to it. we will always be craving the amount of dopamine we get from social media platforms

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and sub5c3l
impossible to stop now that we have been exposed to it. we will always craving the amount of dopamine we get from social media platforms
of course u cant stop normie

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
impossible to stop now that we have been exposed to it. we will always be craving the amount of dopamine we get from social media platforms
have u tried smoking meth

Literally deleted Instagram two days ago, im over it. Never had chinktok anyway. Will redownload Instagram after I softmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
absolutely brutal. of course there are positives but mass information and it’s consumption leads to mental illness. we are animals. this is not natural.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
absolutely brutal. of course there are positives but mass information and it’s consumption leads to mental illness. we are animals. this is not natural.
yup. all the mental illness numbers are skyrocketing. we all got lured in because of the fear of missing out, and now there is pretty much nothing we can do.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, lilith and Narcissus🥀
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
My 2 Instagram accounts I had people I know following me on both got banned

So now I use an old account from years ago with no active followers

I can't help arguing with Indians about football or hating on people with different opinions to mine in random normie posts that pop up

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
Literally deleted Instagram two days ago, im over it. Never had chinktok anyway
I never downloaded that shit app. the worst thing mankind has created. you’ll see the effects in the coming years. instagram is strictly for surgeons and coomfuel. I will not act coy and try play a moral ground. im addicted to forms of social media. but I know simply not using it will transcend me into the thing I want to become. but the act itself is not simple. now there is a pendulum that has never necessarily happened in history. are we to abandon or become one with technology. what will be the outcome. how will mankind evolve. or devolve. it’s all so fascinating. we live in the single most important moment in our history.

If you’re trying to NTmaxx or normie maxx it is a legit requirement to have instagram with at least a few hundred followers. Otherwise there is no point true.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, butterworld and ChoSeungHui
If you’re trying to NTmaxx or normie maxx it is a legit requirement to have instagram with at least a few hundred followers. Otherwise there is no point true.
why

I agree, but posting on Instagram as a fatcel is futile. I’ll leanmaxx, get a tattoo and touch up on a few things before I start posting

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and RoyaleWithCheese
for a lot of zoomer foids it’s a modern version of the age old test to see whether you’re “apart of a tribe”.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
for a lot of zoomer foids it’s a modern version of the age old test to see whether you’re “apart of a tribe”.
that’s retarded. I want someone that wants me. whatever I am. im not changing what I am for anyone. I am what I am. my whole life I’ve been masquerading lol. im tired of that.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and butterworld
that’s retarded. I want someone that wants me. whatever I am. im not changing what I am for anyone. I am what I am. my whole life I’ve been masquerading lol. im tired of that.
Tighten up, it’s not a requirement. Chads don’t need Instagram, they could chew on crayons and slay.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and lilith