just downloaded tinder again and had 5 matches in 10 mins maybe i’m not a LTN after all

no-mogger-no-cry

no-mogger-no-cry

Diamond
this has made my day

• WTF
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
larp

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and 2chevskuy
I got 2k likes the minute i posted a profile picture u might be a little ugly sorry boyo

They aggressively promote your account when u start a new one to keep you from roping. If you only got two its over. Most likely the girls are either subhuman or they were quick swiping. Or even worse just bots.

Either way they wont respond anyways

They aggressively promote your account when u start a new one to keep you from roping. If you only got two its over. Most likely the girls are either subhuman or they were quick swiping. Or even worse just bots.

Either way they wont respond anyways
not a new one the one i’ve used for a year

FF35A109 B151 4617 8E3C 6306E2FEE8A4

not a new one the one i’ve used for a year
If u just got back on it doesnt mean nothing cause they do the same thing for long periods of inactivity. If uve been using it consistently thats even worse cause they werr most likely just quick swiping

ugly ahh nii

If u just got back on it doesnt mean nothing cause they do the same thing for long periods of inactivity. If uve been using it consistently thats even worse cause they werr most likely just quick swiping
i deleted it for a couple months no quick swiping, dating apps are cope anyways nothing like IRL

Downloaded hinge yesterday and literally havent gotten a single like this entire time :feelswah::blackpill:

• Love it
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2