just dyed my eyebrows

TheRenaissanceMan

TheRenaissanceMan

banished

fuck, start a new job soon. and just dyed my eyebrows but i think i left it on too long and i look kinda silly

before

after

but this usually happens a bit too dark for the first day, then the skin underneath becomes undyed and it looks natural and good the next day. i hope this happens this time

i think theyre too short aswell. might need an eyebrow transplant on inner and outer. or would microblading work?

dark brown eyebrows with dirty blonde hair with light highlights and blue eyes

im kinda like this rn

maybe i should go get them shaped up mine are a big thicker than that, i want them thinner

i like this golden hair kinda look. maybe girls dont like it. but its the best i can do. cant change pheno

also gonna dye my eyelashes black tomorrow. ordered some black dye. i wonder how that will go...not well i imagine

@DoctorLooksmax how do u walk into the eyebrow shapeup shop and not feel embarrassed? it looks so intimdating to me but need to get it done

also exfoliated and scrubbed the shit out of my face and i look pale again thank god

Last edited:
Idk the first time I went to the salon I felt a bit awkward but they’re all nice to me now etc so I don’t worry

The dye looks good to me imo

Pro tip- buy some tape and put it round the edges of your brows before you put the dye on that way only the area you want dyed will get it and it’s less messy

• Woah
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan
Idk the first time I went to the salon I felt a bit awkward but they’re all nice to me now etc so I don’t worry

The dye looks good to me imo

Pro tip- buy some tape and put it round the edges of your brows before you put the dye on that way only the area you want dyed will get it and it’s less messy
alright ill try next time

what do u think about the eyebrow lack of length problem? do u think microblading would save it? or is it too risky, after your incident

what do u think about the eyebrow lack of length problem? do u think microblading would save it? or is it too risky, after your incident
I’d need to see some clearer pics but generally microblading only builds up the density where there’s existing hair it can’t make them longer if there’s literally none

I’m on the fence about whether to get mine done again as it’s heavily faded and gone a rather unaesthetic grey colour

I think just using makeup is probably the best option tbh

Transplants aren’t great either cos they graft head hair

Minoxidil on the eyebrows works pretty well tho

• So Sad

Run dermarolling, pepermint oil, minoxidil and castor oil first. Microblading and eyebrows transplant should be your last resort.

• +1
Run dermarolling, pepermint oil, minoxidil and castor oil first. Microblading and eyebrows transplant should be your last resort.
im allergic to minoxidil and castor oil tho :(

pepermint oil mixed with coconut oil as a carrier then + Dermarolling
thoughts on derma poking instead?

but thanks for the suggestion, ill try that

• Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu
thoughts on derma poking instead?

but thanks for the suggestion, ill try that
yeah, its seems to be safer. I would use Derminator but its too expensive for me right now.

• +1
yeah, its seems to be safer. I would use Derminator but its too expensive for me right now.
because i just thought about derma rolling eyebrows, and i feel like it might pull hairs out with the rolls. whereas poking wouldnt do that. right?

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu