lookingforadvicecel
plsgivemeadvice
- Joined
- Dec 6, 2025
- Posts
- 2,860
- Reputation
- 3,306
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
If only you were nourished with raw meat when you were a child and still developing , and your ancestors did the same , you could have been htn +I been eating raw meat since 2024 btw

Are u a retardIf only you were nourished with raw meat when you were a child and still developing , and your ancestors did the same , you could have been htn +![]()
Retard niggaIf only you were nourished with raw meat when you were a child and still developing , and your ancestors did the same , you could have been htn +![]()
No I’m still a virginOp do u slay
How old r uNo I’m still a virgin
I’m 20 years old about to turn 21How old r u
Even black girls don’t like meHow old r u
If u started going gym and built a good physique as a black u can easily slay niggaEven black girls don’t like me
thing is I used to do that but stopped like 2023 I used to do stupid shit like cold showers and stuffIf u started going gym and built a good physique as a black u can easily slay nigga