Just experienced every man's nightmare gtfih

N1666

N1666

Kraken
So I was on yubo and this "girl" added me. We started talking and I asked where she's from and she's in my city. I then ask her which part and it was literally my area.

Anyways I add her on snap and we start talking more (this was an hour ago) and I was like we should hang out, then she says "now?". I was about to go to the gym so I was ready to go out anyway and I said sure. She said to come over to her place as her parents aren't in and told me to message when I'm outside.

It was only a ten minute walk, my hopes were so high I knew she was on that type of timing. I get to her place it's dark in the hallway and she tells me to walk up to her room. I FUCKING GET IN THERE AND LOOK AT "HER" and it looks like a man in a hood, not like a normal man just like a faggot with makeup on.

My hearts literally pounding at this point and I asked "are you a female" and IT goes no I'm trans. I said why didn't you tell me before I got here and she was like I didn't think it would be a problem. I pretended I had a call and had to take it and then just dipped. Deleted my yubo account and blocked "her" because of how traumatised I am.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizon, EliteMewing, RecessedChinCel and 32 others
I'm never being horny again fuck this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xuzky, bloomercel, rhinoplasty and 5 others
So I was on yubo and this "girl" added me. We started talking and I asked where she's from and she's in my city. I then ask her which part and it was literally my area.

Anyways I add her on snap and we start talking more (this was an hour ago) and I was like we should hang out, then she says "now?". I was about to go to the gym so I was ready to go out anyway and I said sure. She said to come over to her place as her parents aren't in and told me to message when I'm outside.

It was only a ten minute walk, my hopes were so high I knew she was on that type of timing. I get to her place it's dark in the hallway and she tells me to walk up to her room. I FUCKING GET IN THERE AND LOOK AT "HER" and it looks like a man in a hood, not like a normal man just like a faggot with makeup on.

My hearts literally pounding at this point and I asked "are you a female" and IT goes no I'm trans. I said why didn't you tell me before I got here and she was like I didn't think it would be a problem. I pretended I had a call and had to take it and then just dipped. Deleted my yubo account and blocked "her" because of how traumatised I am.
Was his fraud that good? I can tell a tranny in a heartbeat, it’s quite apparent when you look at features like the neck, forehead, and mid face.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, rhinoplasty, 3links2 and 3 others
Was his fraud that good? I can tell a tranny in a heartbeat, it’s quite apparent when you look at features like the neck, forehead, mid face.
Yes it was fucking insane, there's no way you would've been able to tell I know exactly what you mean. There's always some feature on them that's off and you can instantly tell, but in this case I couldn't.

Maybe I was just horny and didn't analyse the pics enough, but most of the time trans people have the flag in their bio or something that indicates they are trans so people don't get annoyed. This thing didn't so I assumed it was a normal woman

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, bloomercel, chicolachowskijr and 2 others
I'm literally losing my shit someone help me. I feel so disgusted I'm now asexual

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and InnerVoid
Maybe I was just horny and didn't analyse the pics enough, but most of the time trans people have the flag in their bio or something that indicates they are trans so people don't get annoyed. This thing didn't so I assumed it was a normal woman
A solid day of gym gains wasted on tranny escapades. :confused:

I guess this will serve as a lesson for the future.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, poopoohead, UnaMogger and 4 others
brutal

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TechnoBoss and N1666
I can usually tell someone is a tranny from a mile.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and wollet2

you really thought a female would like your incel ass

obvious from the get-go

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and N1666
Jesus fucking christ. I would've reported them to the fucking authorities.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and N1666
I've had the same experience with the same person

this is her btw, be careful bhais

4078391 4074590 668B3E4D 6FF8 492E ABC4 C1F0688A5A5D
4052353 1000005981

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Manletmachine, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
sounds like a funny story not a nightmare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Gonthar and N1666

I was just on yubo and some bitch called me a pedo for not having more than one photo and no bio

Nigga I made that thing yesterday and I hate my face :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and N1666
I said why didn't you tell me before I got here and she was like I didn't think it would be a problem.
:ROFLMAO:
i hate these fucking DESPERATE for cock faggots so much
plague of the earth even straight 50 yo subhuman men arent this desperate and spineless (on average)

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
I was just on yubo and some bitch called me a pedo for not having more than one photo and no bio

Nigga I made that thing yesterday and I hate my face :lul:
shes prolly a psychic and ure pedo scum kys

• JFL
Being low inhib has its risks

• +1
Reactions: twojei, rhinoplasty, chicolachowskijr and 2 others
shes prolly a psychic and ure pedo scum kys
Im 14 bro, you need to be atleast 13 to use yubo

Its literally not possible for me to be a pedo:lul:

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, chicolachowskijr and N1666
Every mans nightmare is having sex in reverse cowgirl position and ur dick slips out and she sits on it and breaks it in half.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • JFL
Reactions: chicolachowskijr and N1666
I'm literally losing my shit someone help me. I feel so disgusted I'm now asexual
you know, i have experienced this when i met some really repulsive women off tinder. your sex drive magically disappears. girls probably feel that way about me

• +1
This is what you get when you abandon Islam. Islam abandons you.

• +1
Yes it was fucking insane, there's no way you would've been able to tell I know exactly what you mean. There's always some feature on them that's off and you can instantly tell, but in this case I couldn't.

Dm me the pics

• +1
Fuark it’s over

• +1
Average day in England pal

• JFL

Dm me the pics and snap @N1666

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
I woulda beat his ass up for wasting my time

• JFL
I’m sure OP changed the story a little bit because the real story would violate the forum rules.

• JFL
I’m sure OP changed the story a little bit because the real story would violate the forum rules.
If it was fem passing I would've smashed 100% idgaf. But it wasn't so I couldn't justify it in my head

im crying bro wtf

• JFL