Just extracted my wisdom teeth. I feel mutilated. [LIFEFUL NEEDED]

materialistic

materialistic

Professional incel
I felt no pain during the surgery but I could feel the dentist pressing against my bone with a tool then cracking it. He gave me all four, healthy teeth. Now I feel a part of me is missing. Will all this be worth in the end? Does aesthetical improvement (I had my teeth extracted for bimax) pays off for all this suffering? I know there's no going back since my teeth will never be reimplanted, but I'm asking myself these questions while experiencing intense pain in the post-OP. Please give me lifefuel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, angloidcel and 2 others
I had to get mine extracted as well cause they got infected. They filled the spot in with some bone dust or some shit.

I had to get mine extracted as well cause they got infected. They filled the spot in with some bone dust or some shit.
All four?

I likely won’t need to get mine extracted because my intermolar is 99.5th percentile.

shouldve just gotten mse dumb ass

now youll lose bone

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 18301, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
I felt no pain during the surgery but I could feel the dentist pressing against my bone with a tool then cracking it. He gave me all four, healthy teeth. Now I feel a part of me is missing. Will all this be worth in the end? Does aesthetical improvement (I had my teeth extracted for bimax) pays off for all this suffering? I know there's no going back since my teeth will never be reimplanted, but I'm asking myself these questions while experiencing intense pain in the post-OP. Please give me lifefuel.
U CAN NOW SUCK DICK BETTER
WIDE PALATE TOP>>>>>>>>>>>>
IMAGINE SUCTION HOLDING A COCK ON UR PALATE
IMA SHOW A GIRL HOW TO DO SUCTION HOLD TO SEE HOW THIS WORKS OUT :think:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6764, angloidcel and Anchor_Ship
It will be 100 percent worth it bro. Hold out you got this

• +1
Reactions: materialistic
if u needed it u prob didn't have room for it anyways

even zendaya with a wide ass palate got hers removed

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Tomorrow you will wake up with your jaw looking like this:

F4215513 C32F 4D10 A5C6 C5DC0502C7E1

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Nims and Anchor_Ship
It's shit in the beginning but after like a few weeks you won't even remember, trust me. Btw, get some Brazilian açai to eat, it is so good and helped me a lot in the post-op