Just finally bought my anti-dandruff shampoo for my sebderm protocol | sebdermcels GTFIH

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I just got back from the dermatology pharmacy and bought an Anti-dandruff shampoo with Ketoconazole, citric acid and nanosomes as key ingredients. In addition, CeraVe’s moisturizer cream for my whole body, but it also helps with scalp AFAIK.

Will this help me end the itching/redness and dandruff of my scalp? It’s a looksmin this shit tbh, in addition to the fact that I was looking forward to get a shampoo that would let me control my sebum production. My hair care regimen is as follows:
  • 3-4x a week use the Shampoo
  • after shampooing, apply the CeraVe moisturizer cream
  • From time-to-time apply argan oil with shea butter to nourish my hair and make it grow healthy
  • Sea salt spray to volumize my hair
@alriodai @Unsh Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I'll scratch ur dandruff for free

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, futuregigamogger, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
What type of hair do you have? curls, straight, etc.

I just got back from the dermatology pharmacy and bought an Anti-dandruff shampoo with Ketoconazole, citric acid and nanosomes as key ingredients. In addition, CeraVe’s moisturizer cream for my whole body, but it also helps with scalp AFAIK.
View attachment 2118467View attachment 2118475

Will this help me end the itching/redness and dandruff of my scalp? It’s a looksmin this shit tbh, in addition to the fact that I was looking forward to get a shampoo that would let me control my sebum production. My hair care regimen is as follows:
  • From time-to-time apply argan oil with shea butter to nourish my hair and make it grow healthy
Do you know what the % of active ingredients is?
Painting the hair with henna reduces the production of oil in the scalp.
I will paint it in a few months (it should be painted once a month), maybe after that I can use any shampoo or alternate between an anti-dandruff and one with oils.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Do you know what the % of active ingredients is?
Painting the hair with henna reduces the production of oil in the scalp.
I will paint it in a few months (it should be painted once a month), maybe after that I can use any shampoo or alternate between an anti-dandruff and one with oils.
Gonna buy the Henna Dark Brown dye cream, helps me with Coloring-maxing. I don’t actually know the % of each ingredient, you can search for that information in their page (look for Dandrene).

Gonna buy the Henna Dark Brown dye cream, helps me with Coloring-maxing. I don’t actually know the % of each ingredient, you can search for that information in their page (look for Dandrene).
Make sure the henna is natural, otherwise it won't work, research henna it's quite mogger

• +1
Will this help me end the itching/redness and dandruff of my scalp?
It got rid of mine in the first week, however you have to keep using it I would say at least 2 a week

• +1
did dermatitis cause you hairloss bro

View attachment 2118467View attachment 2118475

progress?