Just finished jaw surgery consult

Really? What a faggot lol :lul:
I just wish I was a good-looking high tier normie/chadlite persian

rather I'm an incel loser :feelsrope: 😓

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
when you get them, can you post them?
im curious how your ct scan looks in comparison to mine.
urs probably look better

idk my lower third fucks my face over

I posted that same pic of my profile on discord asking for advice and got attacked like crazy

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
urs probably look better

idk my lower third fucks my face over

I posted that same pic of my profile on discord asking for advice and got attacked like crazy
when do you think your getting this done? I look super foward too seeing your results srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
when do you think your getting this done? I look super foward too seeing your results srs
I told my parents I'm not going to uni if I dont

I've had lots of fights with them over this

I really need fucking surgery, I hate scaring girls off and being a khhtv

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Administrator, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3962
that's a lot of money and he sounds bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
that's a lot of money and he sounds bluepilled

tbh, if hes performing it the first place given op doesnt have functional problems, he is somehwat blackpilled since the surgery is intended for aesthetic purposes.

I jsut wish hed give op as much projection possible

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and BigBoy
Niggas on this forum always boasting about being high t but go and get plastic surgery like females. JFL at the IQ of this entire forum. A bunch of delusional hypocrites.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
tbh, if hes performing it the first place given op doesnt have functional problems, he is somehwat blackpilled since the surgery is intended for aesthetic purposes.

I jsut wish hed give op as much projection possible
he should find a doctor that wouldn't say no

Look at those sideburns what the fuck bro that's way to long 😂. Far more recessed than I thought tbh. Your creepy personality didnt help with faith either at least now you will truly ascend since you're Jewish and 62k is literally penny change for your parents. Mirin rich parents tbh wish I wasn't poor.

give me 62k and im transcending into another human being

why life is so cruel

his maxilla is flat jfl
More proof that orbital are not linked to maxilla
Wow dude. I probably need something similar but 62k just LOL. I will not be able to afford that, but I also think that's probably way too much for the work he's gonna do on you.
Wow dude. I probably need something similar but 62k just LOL. I will not be able to afford that, but I also think that's probably way too much for the work he's gonna do on you.
Mine is in front
I requested
-Sliding Genioplasty (chin advancement)
-BSSO (lower jaw advancement)
-Lefort 1 (upper jaw advancement)
-Maxilla Expander

He took a CT scan and everything

my chin actually looked good but both my lower maxilla and mandible were very very recessed

He told me he recommends
-BSSO and Lefort 1 with 7-8mm of advancement
-CCW (counterclockwise rotation) with 6 degrees
-Jaw rotation from the front to balance jaw bodies

he said no to genioplasty and maxilla expander btw

He quoted my parents $62,500 for the surgery after

View attachment 206330

Even from this picture my chin itself isn't recessed but my jaws are both very, very recessed

in my opinion 7-8mm of forward advancement on both of my jaws isn't enough, I feel like even looking at this picture I need more

I tried arguing with him about having more advancement to both of my jaws and he got mad.

What do you guys think?
Fuck dude @reptile has a better maxilla then you

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2846
More proof that orbital are not linked to maxilla

Mine is in front

Fuck dude @reptile has a better maxilla then you

Look at those sideburns what the fuck bro that's way to long 😂. Far more recessed than I thought tbh. Your creepy personality didnt help with faith either at least now you will truly ascend since you're Jewish and 62k is literally penny change for your parents. Mirin rich parents tbh wish I wasn't poor.
I know I'm ugly

thats why I'm spending 60k on a surgery

And that's why she rejected me, not my personality u idiots

IMG 3310

If I had a worse eye area I'd be a fucking truecel if I'm not already considering I'm getting the police after my ass for hitting on a girl
Side burn length is cope

It's all about bones and I don't have them

@PrettyBoyMaxxing how do I fix my flat maxilla?

I got 10mm advancement with 6 degrees of CCW, 7-8mm you won't notice that much.

62k dollars for something i naturally have.
I am truly blessed

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3962
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and IndianJock
I got 10mm advancement with 6 degrees of CCW, 7-8mm you won't notice that much.
So if the doctor is only offering me 7-8mm and I'm probably more recessed than u then what should I do?

Also he quoted me 6degrees on ccw but what does that mean and how much is it?

So if the doctor is only offering me 7-8mm and I'm probably more recessed than u then what should I do?

Find another surgeon.
Different if it is impaction or downgraft.

Find another surgeon.
Different if it is impaction or downgraft.
How much mm do u think I need?

How did 10mm affect you?

I never asked my parents for shit, JFL at twinks asking their parents for $60,000

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
do you wish you had gotten more?
Yes, but it was the max, I was planned to get a genio, but he couldn't do it because the ligaments were already too stretched out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, BigBoy, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person

can u ask him for 8-9? ur the one paying after all

Each surgeon has certain limits of risks they are willing to take, if the surgery fails because they were overambitious, they could face consequences (don't want to get sued).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Each surgeon has certain limits of risks they are willing to take, if the surgery fails because they were overambitious, they could face consequences (don't want to get sued).
but I need like 20mm of fucking advancement

I posted a pic I don't have an average jaw at all

How do I get 50+k though JFL?

if your poor, i would suggest you attemt to get a consult with him and get a blueprint of what he recommends to make your face look better, and go relay that blueprint to a surgeon oversees and have him do the surgery, make sure the surgeons blackpilled. I heard Italy is good for blackpilled surgeons, the russian dude seems ok but i still need to see more results from him.

For moneymaxxing, I suggest, you wagecuck while living your parents assuming you make 50k+ per year. if you work min wage, consider suicide.

waste of time and money

your cranial base angle is too high

60k for minor improvements

you could go to europe for 20k but same quality

if your poor, i would suggest you attemt to get a consult with him and get a blueprint of what he recommends to make your face look better, and go relay that blueprint to a surgeon oversees and have him do the surgery, make sure the surgeons blackpilled. I heard Italy is good for blackpilled surgeons, the russian dude seems ok but i still need to see more results from him.

For moneymaxxing, I suggest, you wagecuck while living your parents assuming you make 50k+ per year. if you work min wage, consider suicide.
Assuming that the approach to jaw surgery can be replicated for 30k less and assuming that as long as a well reviewed doctor within North America is consulted, I don’t know if waiting a year or two and also to spend 50k (which is a huge amount of money for the average person) is worth it. Let me know your thoughrs

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
Assuming that the approach to jaw surgery can be replicated for 30k less and assuming that as long as a well reviewed doctor within North America is consulted, I don’t know if waiting a year or two and also to spend 50k (which is a huge amount of money for the average person) is worth it. Let me know your thoughrs
you can only get this once remember, its better to do it in the U.S imo.

Im personally most likely going overseas if I cant get Gunson or whoever to operate on me. Ill go to gunson for sure if he accepts me as a patient, if not Ill go to dr andreischev/rafianni/zarrinball/defranq

i just hope they dont jew out and charge me more for being a u.s citizen.

you can only get this once remember, its better to do it in the U.S imo.

Im personally most likely going overseas if I cant get Gunson or whoever to operate on me. Ill go to gunson for sure if he accepts me as a patient, if not Ill go to dr andreischev/rafianni/zarrinball/defranq

i just hope they dont jew out and charge me more for being a u.s citizen.
It is true that you can only get it once but you also only get your time once until you die and if the results from Gunson and another well reviewed US doctor are the same for the most part, is it worth waiting an extra year to save up (money that could have been spent statusmaxxing or something else by the way)?

No forward growth for your swarthy

It is true that you can only get it once but you also only get your time once until you die and if the results from Gunson and another well reviewed US doctor are the same for the most part, is it worth waiting an extra year to save up (money that could have been spent statusmaxxing or something else by the way)?
find out if he will operate on you first then access your situation, if he wont, get a consult w him and relay tht info to another surgeon somewhere else.

and yes its worth it I think so, I heard gunson is 50-60k, which isnt tht bad

find out if he will operate on you first then access your situation, if he wont, get a consult w him and relay tht info to another surgeon somewhere else.

and yes its worth it I think so, I heard gunson is 50-60k, which isnt tht bad
Thank you.

Im from Colombia bro lol

I have no idea about surgeons in LA

But surgeons in Colombia are top tier thats why people travel here for surgery.

Despite being 3rd world country.
How much for what's he's gonna have done in that country?
How much for what's he's gonna have done in that country?
Btw I can have free jaw surgery if I have maloclusion?????

Last edited: