Just finished my date with the trans woman from Grindr app

TheRagingBull

TheRagingBull

Platinum
Brutal, brutal. Her teeth were so yellow. The skin resembled a Texas chain saw massacre skin mask. I paid the meal god dammit. Very masculine in general, worked as a prison guard, fighter, carries gun 24/7. To top it off they're an egirl, I checked discord has an extensive wishlist and all. They're clearly looking for a betabuxxer. Gave me 1 kiss and hugs upon request. Do not search for a girlfriend on the Grindr app fellas. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, rand anon, N8verBegan and 9 others
faggot

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, <6PSLcel and Luffymaxxing
What the fuck

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Luffymaxxing
“Do not search for a girlfriend on the Grindr app”

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, aesthetic beauty, rand anon and 3 others
gross

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and TheRagingBull
It's so bad I refuse to upload the pics we took together. I didn't realize how bad this was until I inspected closer

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Suimax

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
tales from the slums of bangkok

Gross

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Brutal, brutal. Her teeth were so yellow. The skin resembled a Texas chain saw massacre skin mask. I paid the meal god dammit. Very masculine in general, worked as a prison guard, fighter, carries gun 24/7. To top it off they're an egirl, I checked discord has an extensive wishlist and all. They're clearly looking for a betabuxxer. Gave me 1 kiss and hugs upon request. Do not search for a girlfriend on the Grindr app fellas. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
>her
>they’re
>girl
:forcedsmile:

It's so bad I refuse to upload the pics we took together. I didn't realize how bad this was until I inspected closer
Will you be taking them on another date

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Will you be taking them on another date
I just want a hole to fuck but I gotta say no. The fact they're a fighter and always armed makes my dick very soft.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, aesthetic beauty, rand anon and 1 other person
i went out with a transboy once. he was just a girl with short hair and pants.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, aesthetic beauty, rand anon and 1 other person

Did you actually? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
i went out with a transboy once. he was just a girl with short hair and pants.
I fucked a 17 year old trans boy awhile back. Was pretty good.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and N1666
"her"

beyond over
I'm leanmaxxing so i even let them eat the lions share of the pizza. Plus let then choose toppings and overpriced restaurant. Shit was good but as per usual it all just tastes like normal pizza except gourmetards convince me it's gonna blow me away.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and InnerVoid
UPDATE : I forgot to mention the trans woman has 3,000 hours on csgo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back