JovenCansao

Kraken
No more NEET lifestyle
I guess it's time to wageslave now
I guess it is over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, rand anon, Suimaxxer and 6 others
Same, just landed a good paying job too and you'd think I'd be happy but am dreading the corporate wageslaving, hopefully the modafinil I ordered that's coming soon will help me cope.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and BrahminBoss
im sorry

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, rand anon, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 3 others
Same, just landed a good paying job too and you'd think I'd be happy but am dreading the corporate wageslaving, hopefully the modafinil I ordered that's coming soon will help me cope.
Exactly how I feel, like I am mourning my NEET lifestyle or something, felling extremely anxious and not happy at all about getting a decent job.

• +1
Reactions: User28823 and Deleted member 18879
i am finishing highschool very soon and i genuinely want to rope

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, Respalier, Dr. Bludy and 1 other person
i am finishing highschool very soon and i genuinely want to rope
Highschool is one of the most important parts of youth, no joke, I suggest you go to college to experience the student life a bit more because after college it's truly over.
Only being a wagie for the rest of your life remains.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Prince88 and Deleted member 17595
Highschool is one of the most important parts of youth, no joke, I suggest you go to college to experience the student life a bit more because after college it's truly over.
Only being a wagie for the rest of your life remains.
i will go to college since i wasted hs being a lonely loser

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
Im in tha same situation its joever

• +1
i will go to college since i wasted hs being a lonely loser
Do you mean college like in the UK (US high school equivalent), or as in University?

Go to college (university) if it furthers your goals. If you're just going for the sake of it because that's what people do, you will be a loser there too.

I made this mistake, going to university because that's what we were encouraged to do (UK school to Uni pipeline), and all that ended up happening was be being diagnosed with autism after dropping out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and JovenCansao
Do you mean college like in the UK (US high school equivalent), or as in University?

Go to college (university) if it furthers your goals. If you're just going for the sake of it because that's what people do, you will be a loser there too.

I made this mistake, going to university because that's what we were encouraged to do (UK school to Uni pipeline), and all that ended up happening was be being diagnosed with autism after dropping out.
University
I had similar reasons to yours for going, never really had many goals tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
At least u will be able to make ur own money

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier and Suimaxxer

So you went because of the buddies 🤓

So you went because of the buddies 🤓
No, none of my friends went to the same uni. I did what I was told like a good little boy and ended up ugly, autistic and lonely.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
No, none of my friends went to the same uni. I did what I was told like a good little boy and ended up ugly, autistic and lonely.
How old now?

Relatable. Did finish with a 1st class degree but now I’m unemployable, ugly, autistic and lonely. Looks are truly the foundation upon which our lives are based.

• +1

Just finished my last college semester​

No more NEET lifestyle
I guess it's time to wageslave now
I guess it is over
same.......... yesterday afternoon

• So Sad
Relatable. Did finish with a 1st class degree but now I’m unemployable, ugly, autistic and lonely. Looks are truly the foundation upon which our lives are based.

JFL

Yeah, I just want to be HTN again. Was never a "slayer", but the peace of mind it gives when you can think "that girl might be interested in me" when she hugs you or stares at you, now that doesn't happen and if someone does look at me all I can think is "they must think I'm ugly or a creep" and my cortisol levels go through the roof.

• +1
View attachment 2225475
JFL

Yeah, I just want to be HTN again. Was never a "slayer", but the peace of mind it gives when you can think "that girl might be interested in me" when she hugs you or stares at you, now that doesn't happen and if someone does look at me all I can think is "they must think I'm ugly or a creep" and my cortisol levels go through the roof.

Still relatable. Tinder slays don’t fix you. I’ve never had an IOI in real life or any girl be interested in me. The only emotions I ever see are fear and disgust.

• +1
Your social circle will go to trash now too
Yeah
It's gonna be hard to talk with the few friends I had by the end of my career since we mostly only talked about course assignments and such

But mu career doesn't have much to do with it, male lives seems to be lonely by default