Just finished playing the last of us part I and II

K

Kamui

Inactive
I beat TLOU on ps3 and the remastered version on ps4 multiple times but I decided to download part 1 on ps5 to replay it and it reminded me of just how amazing the game was, perfect story gameplay music graphics everything

I originally downloaded TLOU 2 back when it first released but then deleted it and never finished it cuz I saw the story leaks and how garbage the plot was, I redownloaded it and played through the whole story and god damn they did my nigga Joel so dirty :feelswhy: part 2 deserves an award for the greatest way to ruin a beloved franchise within 1 game

Also mogger theme song

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, Nick.Harte, WeiWei and 6 others
I still have PS3 copy of the first game, from late 2015, good times amirite ? Remember playing the multiplayer and having fun

that's cool. i'm a consolecel though

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
that's cool. i'm a consolecel though
I still have PS3 copy of the first game, from late 2015, good times amirite ? Remember playing the multiplayer and having fun
I beat TLOU on ps3 and the remastered version on ps4 multiple times but I decided to download part 1 on ps5 to replay it and it reminded me of just how amazing the game was, perfect story gameplay music graphics everything

I originally downloaded TLOU 2 back when it first released but then deleted it and never finished it cuz I saw the story leaks and how garbage the plot was, I redownloaded it and played through the whole story and god damn they did my nigga Joel so dirty :feelswhy: part 2 deserves an award for the greatest way to ruin a beloved franchise within 1 game

Also mogger theme song

Normie trait is playing video games truecel trait is rotting on forums, discord, tiktok, etc

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, randomop, Luffymaxxing and 2 others

Also mogger theme song

Cope tlou 2 was good except for the things it pushed

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Normie trait is playing video games truecel trait is rotting on forums, discord, tiktok, etc
i never touched tik tok tbh and discord is for fags, i only used it to lurk

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male, aesthetic beauty, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Cope tlou 2 was good except for the things it pushed
Yeah Ik the game was good but I just can’t over the fucking ass pull they had with Joel and Abby’s father

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 29581, Kristin and 1 other person

Also mogger theme song

Did ya fantasize about hugging and kissing the girl? Holding her tight to sleep hidden away in an abandoned house with monsters lurking all around outside?

Part II would have been amazing if they had Joel go on the journey with Ellie instead of Jesse

At the very least I wish they would have let the player kill abby and the tranny at the end. I honestly think if these two plot points were different and if it were tommy who died at the beginning instead of Joel the game would have surpassed the first

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 29581, B O N E S and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, seethe, BoredPrince and 3 others
congratulations for being a bottom of the barell human, do you want a fucking medal or what?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Kamui and ElTruecel
Literally everyone and their mother from little ass kids to old ass grannies use TikTok
Exactly that’s why it’s beyond a Normie trait it’s a universal one at this point

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Did ya fantasize about hugging and kissing the girl? Holding her tight to sleep hidden away in an abandoned house with monsters lurking all around outside?
Nigga what

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Kristin
Part II would have been amazing if they had Joel go on the journey with Ellie instead of Jesse

At the very least I wish they would have let the player kill abby and the tranny at the end. I honestly think if these two plot points were different and if it were tommy who died at the beginning instead of Joel the game would have surpassed the first
Eh I feel like it wouldn’t have had as much impact on us if Tommy died cuz we didn’t know much about him in the first game, unless they stretched the game out with more scenes with Tommy then it would make more sense

retarded normgoul game. lol little 8 year olds girl running around killing adult men. give me a break.

also the wewuz whammanz character from the second game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

imagine funding these proglib cretins and their gay endeavors

I have 12.5K on .is
thats nothing, are you even a top 100 poster?
a true rotter will have a high postcount on both sites and postmaxx on both sites simountaneously

Dude it’s funny cuz when I got to this scene my father walked into the room and thought it was a gay sex scene until I told him it was a man and a woman
"woman"

thats nothing, are you even a top 100 poster?
a true rotter will have a high postcount on both sites and postmaxx on both sites simountaneously
Yes I’m a top 100 poster. I’m 95th rn on .is I could surpass @Xangsane or @Ritalincel in the next 3 months if I really tried

retarded normgoul game. lol little 8 year olds girl running around killing adult men. give me a break.

also the wewuz whammanz character from the second game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

imagine funding these proglib cretins and their gay endeavors

Funny thing is if you play the game Abby is a biological woman with no mention of being a troon at all :lul:, she’s just insanely fucking brolic for no reason

Yes I’m a top 100 poster. I’m 95th rn on .is I could surpass @Xangsane or @Ritalincel in the next 3 months if I really tried
dare you to do it
thats my goal, im the true rotter

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Funny thing is if you play the game Abby is a biological woman with no mention of being a troon at all :lul:, she’s just insanely fucking brolic for no reason
indirect tranny acceptance propaganda

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
indirect tranny acceptance propaganda
You could tell that they shoe horned a reason for why she’s so buff cuz they made her part of a militaristic faction with ample sources of nutrition and gym equipment, but even still it would be insanely fucking hard to get that size as a foid in the apocalypse there’s no fucking way

• +1
Eh I feel like it wouldn’t have had as much impact on us if Tommy died cuz we didn’t know much about him in the first game, unless they stretched the game out with more scenes with Tommy then it would make more sense
People liked Tommy in the first game enough, but if it really wasn’t enough they could at least give a few hours of gameplay at the beginning dedicated to Joel and Tommy working together to kill infected to make us appreciate their bond more

Really I think everyone wanted a Joel and Ellie story but the sjws at naughty dog didn’t realize that

Everything else in the second game was better than the first, from the settings to the gameplay to the combat to the factions and even the violence

• +1
Cope u joined dec 29 2022 and still not top 100 compare yourself to @Dr. Bludy
i got banned for a long time so i couldnt post at all

Dec 16, 2023

10000 posts​

Nov 20, 2023

5000 posts​

take a look at this, 5k in 1 month.

and im at 13k now, which means 3k in 12 days.

im the true rotter motherfucker.

bludy could only get 2k in 18 days

• JFL
absolutely beautiful game, with like two subjectively bad things about it. great gameplay masterful cinematography

• +1
Soy game

Main girl looks like my ex

TLOU first part is my favorite game, once I heard the leaks of part 2, I didn't want to start it

Still have no desire to play it

Btw did you see they made a TV show the last of us?
I think it's on HBO

TLOU first part is my favorite game, once I heard the leaks of part 2, I didn't want to start it

Still have no desire to play it
You should still play it tbh, aside from Joel’s death and Abby’s tranny side plot the game is phenomenal
Btw did you see they made a TV show the last of us?
I think it's on HBO
Yes I’ve watched the HBO series, it was surprisingly pretty good

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Yes I’ve watched the HBO series, it was surprisingly pretty good
Yeah I heard it's good, but I don't like the actress that plays ellie

She looks autistic

Yeah I heard it's good, but I don't like the actress that plays ellie

She looks autistic
Yeah I can’t get over the way she looks either, she’s a good actor tho

• +1
Ellie kinda cute as a jb ngl, the 10yrsish old me popped one of the very first boners for her jfl

• JFL
it's open ended because they're trying to pander to multiple groups and be as "inclusive" as possible. this way troons can decide she's a man with no dick as their head canon(lol at this redditor term), while bi's and steroid using dykes can also feel "represented"

• JFL
Ellie kinda cute as a jb ngl, the 10yrsish old me popped one of the very first boners for her jfl
it's hilarious how they made her ugly as fuck in the sequel

aed0d04627978c50048fcf6763531438.png

the "progressive" puberty

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BoredPrince and seethe
Meanwhile, Ellie in the TV show
Index finale 640e53475934e

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: uglysub8male, radicalrationalist, WeiWei and 1 other person