Just Finished Watching 'The Last American Virgin'

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I'm sure most of you have seen the ending to the movie, it's thrown around here and the incel community a lot. Anyways I watched the whole thing and just wanted to share my thoughts on the movie.

Movie Summary
Gary is a virgin and has a Chad friend named Rick. Gary meets a girl named Karen from their school and of course Rick gets her and starts making out with her. Eventually they have sex and Karen gets pregnant. Rick tells Karen to fuck off and in comes Gary to save the day. Gary spends all his money for her abortion and stays with her as she recovers. Gary tells Karen he loves her, kisses her. The weekend comes and Gary goes to Karen's birthday party and walks in on her making out with Rick. Roll credits and sad music.

1. Sexual attraction cannot be earned or bought through kind acts. Gary gave everything he had to help Karen through her emotional abortion process. He paid for it, took care of her as she recovered, etc. Rick told her to fuck off when she told him she's pregnant, and a week later she's making out with him again.

2. Chad looks >>> Ugly Man's Kindness. I've said this before and it should be a very popular phrase now tbh. Why do girls stay with abusive boyfriends and not just get a nice caring 5/10 guy? Chad looks >>> ugly guy kindness. Why do girls pursue Chad assholes when there are lots of men willing to buy her flowers and respect her? Chad looks >>> ugly guy kindness. Girls would rather try to 'fix' their asshole Chad so they can have the whole package: a caring man who is hot.

The fact is, there are no words/actions a hot person can say for you to not want to fuck them (unless it's like I have STD's or something). Conversely, there are no words/actions that can make someone become sexually attracted to you. Gary and many bluepilled men tried this. It doesn't work. Talk to a girl, and she will like you or she won't. Doing some kind act for her will NOT make her any more interested in you sexually.

In conclusion: If you want girls to want you sexually, improve your looks. No kind behavior can improve your sexual attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, badromance and dogtown
ok, now you can rope:feelskek:

jk

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Fuark they actually made a film this black pilled

I'm sure most of you have seen the ending to the movie, it's thrown around here and the incel community a lot. Anyways I watched the whole thing and just wanted to share my thoughts on the movie.

Movie Summary
Gary is a virgin and has a Chad friend named Rick. Gary meets a girl named Karen from their school and of course Rick gets her and starts making out with her. Eventually they have sex and Karen gets pregnant. Rick tells Karen to fuck off and in comes Gary to save the day. Gary spends all his money for her abortion and stays with her as she recovers. Gary tells Karen he loves her, kisses her. The weekend comes and Gary goes to Karen's birthday party and walks in on her making out with Rick. Roll credits and sad music.

1. Sexual attraction cannot be earned or bought through kind acts. Gary gave everything he had to help Karen through her emotional abortion process. He paid for it, took care of her as she recovered, etc. Rick told her to fuck off when she told him she's pregnant, and a week later she's making out with him again.

2. Chad looks >>> Ugly Man's Kindness. I've said this before and it should be a very popular phrase now tbh. Why do girls stay with abusive boyfriends and not just get a nice caring 5/10 guy? Chad looks >>> ugly guy kindness. Why do girls pursue Chad assholes when there are lots of men willing to buy her flowers and respect her? Chad looks >>> ugly guy kindness. Girls would rather try to 'fix' their asshole Chad so they can have the whole package: a caring man who is hot.

The fact is, there are no words/actions a hot person can say for you to not want to fuck them (unless it's like I have STD's or something). Conversely, there are no words/actions that can make someone become sexually attracted to you. Gary and many bluepilled men tried this. It doesn't work. Talk to a girl, and she will like you or she won't. Doing some kind act for her will NOT make her any more interested in you sexually.

In conclusion: If you want girls to want you sexually, improve your looks. No kind behavior can improve your sexual attractiveness.
true :fire::fire::blackpill::blackpill: looks are everything