Just fired my personal trainer and he quit at the same time

L

letsdoit

Zephir
He’s 5’1 and an ex body building champion… 5x to be exact LOL, I told him specifically that all I want is to get wider and work out bro muscles, he kept complaining and arguing and wanting to hit ridiculous isolation body building excersises.
I had enough and had to explain to him male and female gaze, I told him he’s male gaze and doesn’t understand female gaze, he then realized how bloated he was.
We started arguing and I said I’m done with this, and told him to stop. He left..
I felt bad knowing his situation but I couldn’t take it anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, HerpDerpson, thereallegend and 3 others
Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, VenatorLuparius, HerpDerpson and 8 others
These oldschool guys worked hard for their physiques, that they deserve respect for, even if you inject substances it takes a 99,9 percentile discipline to get big gains.

But make no mistake, their bodies were sculpted to appeal to male IFBB judges. Practically all young women find these men hideous and would not sleep with them unless they got paid a big amount for it.

If you want to see physiques that appeal to fertile good looking 18-27 year olds, take advice and example from male model instagrams instead.

Those instagrams are also flooded by young girls and women, by the way. The meathead roider instas are full of straight and gay men in the comments with not a woman in sight.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 23324
Youre dumb as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson, thereallegend, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
These oldschool guys worked hard for their physiques, that they deserve respect for, even if you inject substances it takes a 99,9 percentile discipline to get big gains.

But make no mistake, their bodies were sculpted to appeal to male IFBB judges. Practically all young women find these men hideous and would not sleep with them unless they got paid a big amount for it.

If you want to see physiques that appeal to fertile good looking 18-27 year olds, take advice and example from male model instagrams instead.

Those instagrams are also flooded by young girls and women, by the way. The meathead roider instas are full of straight and gay men in the comments with not a woman in sight.
He was all natty too, he’s 55 and a 5’1 black guy..
I could see the pain when I told him he’s male gaze and girls could care less about these certain isolation muscles he wanted to train me on so badly with the time i’m paying him.
He didn’t even know what sarms were.

I know exactly the body your talking about.. and once you reach that it becomes about face.
Should I do sarms or mk 667 / low dose hgh to get that body. Won’t touch roids tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Why? Lol
You should be low inhib
Why did your reddit ass get a personal trainer when you were planning on refusing to hit anything besides "bro muscles"

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Why did your reddit ass get a personal trainer when you were planning on refusing to hit anything besides "bro muscles"
Chest, shoulders, abs , back is all that matters.
No reddit ass here

Already have them from playing years of competitive basketball.
This mf trainer was 5’1 and black and just couldn’t understand my desire for wanting to become wider

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, thereallegend, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I’m not black, doesn’t work

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
Weird way to spell curry son
Wrong, I mog 80% of this forum and still improving, You can ask streege, salludon, arvid

• So Sad
  • +1
Fucking retard coping with muh female gaze

Why dont u even hit arms

Thank god he left your dumbass

Show respect to the dude he is 55 and atleast he is not curry like you shitskin, being indian will never be in the female gaze

Also girls want loox so fuck u for being a dick

Also how dumb do you have to be to require a personal trainer in the first place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Allornothing, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Imagine arguing with a personal trainer YOU are hiring jfl bro how big is your ego that you were trying to change the methods of a guy who trained his whole life like wtf how could you even think you could argue with him its actually insane, and carrying it to the point that you have to leave shows how ridiculous was the debate you were having (imagine explaining male and female gaze to a bluepilled 55 yrs old 5ft bodybuilder thinking it could mean or change something on him), if you dont like him just change him or if you ALREADY know what to train WHY would you even hire him.
This thread and you are beyond dumb, this is the pinnacle of stupidity.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26840
Fucking retard coping with muh female gaze

Why dont u even hit arms

Thank god he left your dumbass

Show respect to the dude he is 55 and atleast he is not curry like you shitskin, being indian will never be in the female gaze

Also girls want loox so fuck u for being a dick

Also how dumb do you have to be to require a personal trainer in the first place
Arms don’t matter.
He didn’t leave me, I fired him LOL.
The audacity you have calling me curry when I have golden skin coloring is absurd, no one here is curry. Since when is a Persian / Italian 50/50 mix curry ?

What does girls want “loox” mean LOL

Never really worked out before wanted to have good form for 3 months then do it on my own.

Arms don’t matter.
He didn’t leave me, I fired him LOL.
The audacity you have calling me curry when I have golden skin coloring is absurd, no one here is curry. Since when is a Persian / Italian 50/50 mix curry ?

What does girls want “loox” mean LOL

Never really worked out before wanted to have good form for 3 months then do it on my own.
Girls dont care about arms have fun looking like a spider and still pull no bitches as well

Your persian thats indian go cook shit and brush your teeth in the ganj

Bitch ass graycel

Imagine arguing with a personal trainer YOU are hiring jfl bro how big is your ego that you were trying to change the methods of a guy who trained his whole life like wtf how could you even think you could argue with him its actually insane, and carrying it to the point that you have to leave shows how ridiculous was the debate you were having (imagine explaining male and female gaze to a bluepilled 55 yrs old 5ft bodybuilder thinking it could mean or change something on him), if you dont like him just change him or if you ALREADY know what to train WHY would you even hire him.
This thread and you are beyond dumb, this is the pinnacle of stupidity.
I didn’t have to leave, use your head and read the thread. I told him to leave.
I know what to train not the proper form to do it for the next 10 years of my life.
Use your head.

Girls dont care about arms have fun looking like a spider and still pull no bitches as well

Your persian thats indian go cook shit and brush your teeth in the ganj

Bitch ass graycel
I have pulled more girls than your autistic mind can ever comprehend.
Half Persian isn’t indian LOL.
What’s the ganj?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Already have them from playing years of competitive basketball.
This mf trainer was 5’1 and black and just couldn’t understand my desire for wanting to become wider
What a brutal existence

I have pulled more girls than your autistic mind can ever comprehend.
Half Persian isn’t indian LOL.
What’s the ganj?

Listen to me really carefully

You are a stupid fucking retard who needs a pt to learn how to bench and ohp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and nandor
I didn’t have to leave, use your head and read the thread. I told him to leave.
I know what to train not the proper form to do it for the next 10 years of my life.
Use your head.
to read i actually would have to use my eyes, not my head
also if he left, the situation is even worse, he was fucking annoyed by a big ego incel trying to insistently explain him shit that he doesnt care
on top of that, you could just tell him that you already had a workout plan and that you wanted him to check your form
im still in disbelief, did you really tried to explain a 5ft bodybuilder on an argument what female and male gaze is? like honestly trying what?????did you really thought it would change shit??? you definetely have to start using your brain, not me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26840
to read i actually would have to use my eyes, not my head
also if he left, the situation is even worse, he was fucking annoyed by a big ego incel trying to insistently explain him shit that he doesnt care
on top of that, you could just tell him that you already had a workout plan and that you wanted him to check your form
im still in disbelief, did you really tried to explain a 5ft bodybuilder on an argument what female and male gaze is? like honestly trying what?????did you really thought it would change shit??? you definetely have to start using your brain, not me
Go take your meds bro.
The amount of effort your putting in to assess a situation you weren’t even there for could be used towards your jaw surgery

Listen to me really carefully

You are a stupid fucking retard who needs a pt to learn how to bench and ohp
Go take your meds autist.
Wanted more than those 2 and to go into details.

Go take your meds autist.
Wanted more than those 2 and to go into details.
Ethnic IQ

You said you only care about chest, shoulders and back

What you need somebody to hold your ass when doing rows

Not a single word.

Ethnic IQ

You said you only care about chest, shoulders and back

What you need somebody to hold your ass when doing rows
I mog your pfp LOL. Go take your meds little bro.

Wrong, I mog 80% of this forum and still improving, You can ask streege, salludon, arvid

Look at him post his picture and be an ethnic

Take your meds

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Look at him post his picture and be an ethnic

Take your meds
I only post face to other Chads, like Salludon, Streege, and Arvid.
Not mental autists like you

Brutal, you shattered his entire world. He probably realized that he only chased size because of his height. I don't approve of this. Some blocks are too old to get blackpilled. Let them enjoy retirement.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Brutal, you shattered his entire world. He probably realized that he only chased size because of his height. I don't approve of this. Some blocks are too old to get blackpilled. Let them enjoy retirement.
I didn’t mean to.. that’s why at the end of this I wrote I felt bad but I had enough.
This guy was going on and on about training these certain body parts which I don’t give af about.
Didn’t want to blackpill him.
When he started asking me about my hollow cheeks I knew something was up.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
I mog your pfp lol.
No one’s indian here.
Half Persian Half Italian is Med, girls call me exotic
Post face so I make a mog battle

Post face so I make a mog battle
Post yours first so I can see.
All the top rates users here have already seen me in pm’s.
After seeing all the bad connotation associated with this website, last place I want to post is here

Post yours first so I can see.
All the top rates users here have already seen me in pm’s.
After seeing all the bad connotation associated with this website, last place I want to post is here
U vs Orb mog battle