Just fix your maxilla theory

Julian

Julian

Kraken
Well maxilla is of course a big part of the face but its literally 1 bone. If you could fix that shit and make it grow forward properly literally 99% of the users here would ascend. Do your facepulling boyos or its over.

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking, LooksJourney and Lorsss
Ain't that easy, you can't fix lateral growth. Not even with a lefort

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades and PubertyMaxxer
Won't fix too much lateral growth
bro i just want to get back my maxila growth stolen by my ortho and rubber bands class II...
just give me back my 2 mm... please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
bro i just want to get back my maxila growth stolen by my ortho and rubber bands class II...

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3043
Ain't that easy, you can't fix lateral growth. Not even with a lefort
MSE, orbital box osteotomy, jaw angle implants, Zygo implants are all surgeries that increase lateral growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
not really, forward growth doesnt mean someone will be automatically good looking, there are too many factors involved, you see a lot of recessed good looking people

simply forward grown maxilla wont turn a pajeet street shitter into a world class male model

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, cutecel and Deleted member 2227
MSE, orbital box osteotomy, jaw angle implants, Zygo implants are all surgeries that increase lateral growth
Did you mean decrease? You can't fix lateral growth itself but you can make the illusion of it being smaller. Cause even if you get a lefort you won't make your face overal shortened, mouthbreathing elongated the entire face

not really, forward growth doesnt mean someone will be automatically good looking, there are too many factors involved, you see a lot of recessed good looking people

simply forward grown maxilla wont turn a pajeet street shitter into a world class male model

It's much more complex but usually that dude has top tier eye area which is equivalent to 2 to 3 jaw failos

?

Maxilla is the whole midface from zygomatich arch to upper alveolar ridge

ofc it maked a huge impact

Honestly im glad im saving up for jaw surgery, I could have gotten orthodontics but instead ill be getting SARPE and a procedure that makes the jaw wider as well as lnger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

This. A lot of people have maxillary issues. But they are bottom of the barrel. Having a non-recessed maxilla is half the battle, you better hope your soft tissue is top tier too.

Forward growth is important, but width and dark phenotypes will make a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3679