Just foids being foids

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Was walking in hallways and heard two girls walking behind me talk, one was talking about how she's angry at a guy because she was just being nice to him because they were friends for a while or some shit but it turned out he actually liked her or something. AFTER THAT, SHE STARTED EMPHASIZING HOW UGLY HE WAS. SHE LITERALLY SAID THAT HE WAS UGLY NO JOKE LIKE HALF A DOZEN TIMES AND THE OTHER FOID WAS LIKE "EWWWW!" IT ALL TOOK PLACE IN NO MORE THAN HALF A MINUTE BUT IT WAS AT THAT MOMENT I TURNED AROUND AT THEM AND I WAS WONDERING WHERE THE FUCK THEY WERE FOR A SPLIT SECOND BUT THEN I TURNED MY HEAD DOWN AND REALIZED THEY WERE SUB 5 FOOT BROWN OVERWEIGHT LATINA GOBLINA DWARVES JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and John124
Put your phone away the teacher will give you detention

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Here's a redpill

Obese people have bad personalities. Saying this as someone who used to be obese

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 21620
Here's a redpill

Obese people have bad personalities. Saying this as someone who used to be obese
heres a real black pill, its women. its women who are bad people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
this is how women talk about me.

you should have ripped a fart

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766