Just found out my day height is 6'0 not 6'0.5

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
Tis pathetic im gonna rope now, that 1.1cm is killing me I cannot larp irl as 6'1. : (

Atleast your height starts with a six

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: exo and Deleted member 25223
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
IMG 1443

• So Sad
Atleast your height starts with a six
u fucking incel fuck u don't know how it feels to be so short!!!

I AMLOST HAVE A HEIGHT HALO, just 6.6cms more just that I am still growing taller.

I CAN'T BE A MODEL AT THIS HEIGHT

jfl reminds me of one time I left puregym in a fit of rage and was in a bad mood for the rest of the day after doing one of those height+weight machines they have in the changing room after gymcelling and it said I was 187cm when my whole adult life I've always been confident in being 6'2" minimum in the worst conditions as one of the very few points in my favour
aspie times I used to let PSL get to my head way too much tbh

• Hmm...
u fucking incel fuck u don't know how it feels to be so short!!!

I AMLOST HAVE A HEIGHT HALO, just 6.6cms more just that I am still growing taller.

I CAN'T BE A MODEL AT THIS HEIGHT
real height halo starts from around 6'4" give or take depending on environment tbh
that's the point you can enter most venues and be confident you heightmog every other man there
I still quite commonly see guys taller than me on nights out and in the gym, in public and so on

• Woah
  • JFL
real height halo starts from around 6'4" give or take depending on environment tbh
that's the point you can enter most venues and be confident you heightmog every other man there
I still quite commonly see guys taller than me on nights out and in the gym, in public and so on
6'4 6'3 same thing really but at 6'4 everyday things become too small for you, my height goal is 6'2.5

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah