Just found out my sutures are open ( Insane )

dm for high i advise

MSE + face mask, HGH and mew

Holy shit, I just got back from an ortho consult for an MSE and he took cbct’s and scans and said word for word “Wtf your sutures are wide open” , he said it’s the same as a pre puberty boy, i’m 20 years old. He was shocked and called one of his colleagues on the phone even to show him.
What does this mean?
What would you do in my situation?
It means it’s over for you and all your progress instantly goes to me.

It means it’s over for you and all your progress instantly goes to me.
What does this mean fr, your one of the high iq users here.
What can I do?

Why HGH? For height or suture growth?
Will mk + cjc suffice?
yes mk+cjc prolly works. And not for height, for zygos and bone mass in face. But tbh if you already have enough bone in your face then it doesn’t matter. Just mew, get mse and face mask. Face mask is the most important part because it will help your face develop forward more than anything else

yes mk+cjc prolly works. And not for height, for zygos and bone mass in face. But tbh if you already have enough bone in your face then it doesn’t matter. Just mew, get mse and face mask. Face mask is the most important part because it will help your face develop forward more than anything else
I need more bone bass, especially zygos and chin.

I’m getting MSE for sure, but for face mask can I do it myself and don’t I have to wear it like an insane amount? Like 16 hours a day?

I think MSE + incisor chewing + hgh is better no?

I need more bone bass, especially zygos and chin.

I’m getting MSE for sure, but for face mask can I do it myself and don’t I have to wear it like an insane amount? Like 16 hours a day?

I think MSE + incisor chewing + hgh is better no?
All i know is that the face mask from the doctors is guaranteed to give you forward growth

All i know is that the face mask from the doctors is guaranteed to give you forward growth
I have found a doctor who uses MSE by me but none who use face mask as well.
Can I by it my self and use it?

I have found a doctor who uses MSE by me but none who use face mask as well.
Can I by it my self and use it?
I’m not sure. I feel like buying jt yourself and doing it that way is a huge risk. Do A LOT of research