just fucked 2 white bitches this week

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Posts
8,664
Reputation
19,276
Can i make 3 @
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thereallegend, MrGlutton and datboijj
you had sex with a hobo on acid
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, thegoat, FastBananaCEO and 2 others
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, HarrierDuBois and dimorphism
Tales from the slums of Mumbai
 
I fucked a gook (last year), I mog you to oblivion
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Zer0/∞
tryna clutch the third b4 midnight, ik i'm defo fucking tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I fucked a white girl and cucked a white normie in the past two weeks
 
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
@fogdart @whiteissuperior @Frank Jack @Staceymaxxing
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and fogdart
Off dating apps?
 
@Blackgymmax this could you but you playin
now back to what i was sayin
 
Bout say this ain’t no flex, then I clocked you a nigga too
I'm about to fuck a black woman now just because of that, I mog all cumskin fuckers
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant and StacyRepellent
white bitches love interracial sex

put a finger in their ass and ask them how it feel it take ethnic cock
 
Tales from Mogadishu slums
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212

Similar threads

Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
23
Views
111
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
Thodian
Replies
4
Views
79
Thodian
Thodian
Hihi21
Replies
7
Views
84
Hihi21
Hihi21
horseman
Replies
14
Views
76
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top