just fucking lol if you consider surgery before making 10k/month

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
don’t consider it if you make less then that, trust me
living like a monk for 6 months for 0.5psl is such an idiotic decision, if you can’t easily afford said surgery it’s simply not worth it. get ur $ up first

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, mfk, Manu le coq and 3 others
fuck that. Just get loans and shit. I've had surgeries and am a poorcel lol. Hair transplant was one of the best things i've done and i plan to get genio and or implants next lol. 10k per month?!! I'll never ever earn that sort of money lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, optimisticzoomer, jabaduk and 5 others
Fuck losing any part of your prime. You have the whole rest of your life to make money.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Fundz, angelo, optimisticzoomer and 15 others
You have a point but imo if the failos are detrimental to one's mental health, one should get it fixed asap simply to get it over with and finally devote focus to other aspects of life.
Besides no blackpilled incel would be able to brush aside all the thoughts of insecurities and focus on moneymaxxing.
As the old saying goes
"If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you do good."

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 17920
living like a monk for 6 months for 0.5psl is such an idiotic decision, if you can’t easily afford said surgery it’s simply not worth it. get ur $ up first
how old r u

Fuck losing any part of your prime. You have the whole rest of your life to make money.
on me better to get that shit now asap
fuck that. Just get loans and shit. I've had surgeries and am a poorcel lol. Hair transplant was one of the best things i've done and i plan to get genio and or implants next lol. 10k per month?!! I'll never ever earn that sort of money lmao
sinmce im emancipated how do i get a loan? i turn 18 around next year thanks

once i turn 23 i'll prob get implants, my eye area is good with minal upper eyelid exposure but i have shit bone support so it looks buggy in some angles, considering supraorbital rim implants

10k per month?!! I'll never ever earn that sort of money lmao
If you sit down and focus on nothing but increasing your income for a year you can easily make 10k/month

• Hmm...
Reactions: jabaduk
If you sit down and focus on nothing but increasing your income for a year you can easily make 10k/month
i'm that there too low IQ to learn a skill that that can earn me the big bucks. Being rich isn't my destiny lol.

Taking on debt to live richer in your 20’s is far more worth it than doing it when you’re 30

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Gandy and Deleted member 18931
living like a monk for 6 months for 0.5psl is such an idiotic decision,
Living like a monk for 6 months for a permanent improvement to your body is not idiotic at all. How impulsive are you?

• +1
Reactions: angelo, jabaduk and Gandy
Living like a monk for 6 months for a permanent improvement to your body is not idiotic at all. How impulsive are you?
Maybe underage, considering he also thinks making 120k a year is easy and anyone can do it with just willpower alone (hint: Globally, making $34k makes you a top 1% earner, and in European countries many lawyers, doctors etc. make less than 100k a year)

It's also a very good idea to make the most of your youth and 20s, even go into debt while having fun and looking good, than trying to relive your lost youth at 30 and desperately trying to turn back the clock.

Most of your vital formative experiences happen between 18-35 (or even 30). Who gives a shit if you have money for surgery at 40 years old? It wont do any good at that point. You need good experiences and good looks while you are a young adult.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, jabaduk and Chinlet Ascension
Maybe underage, considering he also thinks making 120k a year is easy and anyone can do it with just willpower alone (hint: Globally, making $34k makes you a top 1% earner, and in European countries many lawyers, doctors etc. make less than 100k a year)

It's also a very good idea to make the most of your youth and 20s, even go into debt while having fun and looking good, than trying to relive your lost youth at 30 and desperately trying to turn back the clock.

Most of your vital formative experiences happen between 18-35 (or even 30). Who gives a shit if you have money for surgery at 40 years old? It wont do any good at that point. You need good experiences and good looks while you are a young adult.
True. Any permanent plastic surgery is an investment. If you live to 80, and get PS when you're 20, that's 60 years of benefit. If you get it when you're 35, that's 45 years of benefit. Also, if you listen to how many people here talk about rotting, it's not like they're missing out on a lot compared to their current lifestyle. They'd regret saving up for an improvement a lot less than spending a year or two doing nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy and angelo
only non cope surgery is LL unfortunately my body developed to stop me from doing LL short arms,10x longer legs then my torso which already makes me look like LL patient

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
bullshit

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
  • +1
Reactions: Gandy
I’m going to start an SMMA and make 10k per month soon.