Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
tfw you’re blonde

blonde hair is a forced meme by hitler tbh, it makes men look like faggots

FUUUAARK I HAD ONE LIFE TO LIVE

is white man with dark hair rare?, literally 100% of asian is dark hair here

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
Dye it black and gymcel, bro. Then you can run Terry McGinnisgame
im gonna straighten my hair and tbh depending on how it looks after im deciding whether or not i wanna dye it black and run black hair blue eye slayer game

She basically saying I want a north Atlantid male

im gonna straighten my hair and tbh depending on how it looks after im deciding whether or not i wanna dye it black and run black hair blue eye slayer game
I used to straighten my hair, but my head is penis shaped, so it looked elongated and emo, so I said fuck it and just leave it curly now. Plus, it was time consuming waking up early just to straighten it.

Another issue you might have since you aren't naturally black haired are people trying to call you "goth" or "emo". It would be a different story if that is how they have always seen you.

Altogether, I'd do it anyways. Just put up with the shit for a little and maybe you'll get good returns from the change once people get used to it.

• JFL
Reactions: mojopin and SeiGun
I used to straighten my hair, but my head is penis shaped, so it looked elongated and emo, so I said fuck it and just leave it curly now. Plus, it was time consuming waking up early just to straighten it.

Another issue you might have since you aren't naturally black haired are people trying to call you "goth" or "emo". It would be a different story if that is how they have always seen you.

Altogether, I'd do it anyways. Just put up with the shit for a little and maybe you'll get good returns from the change once people get used to it.
tbh idc i'd be getting a lot of attention by drastically changing my look like that and i love attention

tbh idc i'd be getting a lot of attention by drastically changing my look like that and i love attention
Do it then. Let us know if it works well.
Doesn't work for @DarknLost though

fuuucj I wish I had light colored eyes I would kill 100 puppies just to get rid of my SUBHUMAN dark brown

She’s describing me bro