Just get a fringe bro

D

Deleted member 23359

Banned
Joined
Oct 27, 2022
Posts
0
Reputation
14,709
 
  • JFL
Reactions: smoothsexy, Tony, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
he needs to femboymax
 
went from anime character to just a background character
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, smoothsexy, Tony and 3 others
He needs to hit the backspace button
 
albeit a meme, a haircut can completely alter your entire smv
he's invisible now
 
hahaha he cucked him! 💀
 
barbers dont know how to do anything aside from skinfades and shit. he needed a trim and not that shit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19325 and Deleted member 5815
barbers dont know how to do anything aside from skinfades and shit. he needed a trim and not that shit.
Fringes work better for people with bones which this kid clearly dosent have . His hair color also cucks him
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14975
That barber is fucking retarded. I swear, if I don’t walk the person cutting my hair through every step and show them countless pictures and explain, using hairstylist terminology, exactly what I want, they’ll fuck my shit up every time.
I offended this one bitch last year by telling her what to do and how to do it and she butchered my hair on purpose. She was visibly pissed off at me.
93E9C558 B11E 45CA 8D9B E66BD9002B68
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
12pell has the most mid barbers i ever seen

They be giving shit cuts and hyping them up like frazy
 
That barber is fucking retarded. I swear, if I don’t walk the person cutting my hair through every step and show them countless pictures and explain, using hairstylist terminology, exactly what I want, they’ll fuck my shit up every time.
I offended this one bitch last year by telling her what to do and how to do it and she butchered my hair on purpose. She was visibly pissed off at me. View attachment 2047948
yeah cuz she thought it was pointless to cut a incel hair bruh
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 16371
Is this an Irish tranny wtf is happening here
 
That barber is fucking retarded. I swear, if I don’t walk the person cutting my hair through every step and show them countless pictures and explain, using hairstylist terminology, exactly what I want, they’ll fuck my shit up every time.
I offended this one bitch last year by telling her what to do and how to do it and she butchered my hair on purpose. She was visibly pissed off at me. View attachment 2047948
💀 🤢 🤮 what
 

Similar threads

Mooks Laxx
Replies
11
Views
45
Junbae
J
pleasevanity
Replies
0
Views
16
pleasevanity
pleasevanity
jflmeister
Replies
8
Views
34
jflmeister
jflmeister
6
Replies
1
Views
38
mxl4chi1
M
horseman
Replies
8
Views
48
horseman
horseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top