Just get a haircut

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Got a skin fade and went out, was sitting in smoking area waiting for my friend. These 2 cute curries (both North Indian punjabis) look at me and one of their friend smiles at me and I smile back.

They move closer to me, and I could hear them whispering some shit earlier saying I was cute, and then one of them approaches me asking how am I.

They both sit down with me and we start flirting (my friend came back and was talking to the other girl by then). Then this bitch grabs my phone and puts her snap inside. I’m pretty fucked by now and need to go to the bathroom to key another line and basically tell them I’m leaving JFL.

She’s added me back now, idk if I should text her…

Another girl approached me and said I had really nice hair too. I got a few IOIs and noticed curry and black girls were more receptive to me.

One white girl who was dating some ugly curry (manlet like me but I mog him) she was talking to me and was playing with her necklace and would be flirty.

Conclusion:- getting a haircut (perm and skin fade) is clearly enough for an incel like me to get IOIs and female attention JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, Zeruel, Daniel Plainview and 17 others
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadethnic101

Finally swallowed the JamesHowlett pill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Mateusz74, tyronelite and 7 others
Got a skin fade and went out, was sitting in smoking area waiting for my friend. These 2 cute curries (both North Indian punjabis) look at me and one of their friend smiles at me and I smile back.

They move closer to me, and I could hear them whispering some shit earlier saying I was cute, and then one of them approaches me asking how am I.

They both sit down with me and we start flirting (my friend came back and was talking to the other girl by then). Then this bitch grabs my phone and puts her snap inside. I’m pretty fucked by now and need to go to the bathroom to key another line and basically tell them I’m leaving JFL.

Another girl approached me and said I had really nice hair too. I got a few IOIs and noticed curry and black girls were more receptive to me.

One white girl who was dating some ugly curry (manlet like me but I mog him) she was talking to me and was playing with her necklace and would be flirty.

Conclusion:- getting a haircut (perm and skin fade) is clearly enough for an incel like me to get IOIs and female attention JFL
Yes message her

You'll get a definite answer then

All those girls who I got numbers of off all stopped messaging me JFL

Good to hear bro

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Dude it was insane ngl, despite being a manlet almost every curry bitch I spoke to was so receptive to me. I mogged a few manlet curries too, was insane tbh. I think once I’m fully lean and gymcellled, I’ll slay curry Whores

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and JamesHowlett
@FailedNormieManlet Can you DM pics of your current cut?

• +1
Yes message her

You'll get a definite answer then

All those girls who I got numbers of off all stopped messaging me JFL

Good to hear bro
Dude I didn’t even ask for her number

Could you post face or haircut? I need some reference to know if this is achievable for me, and for context.

• +1
Could you post face or haircut? I need some reference to know if this is achievable for me, and for context.
I can dm later when I’m less hung over lol

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
T

A haircut takes me from a LTB to a CHadlite so for me it is a legit looksmax

• +1
the way you write reminds me of mclovincel :lul:
the only ioi is p in v

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and FailedNormieManlet
hair is underrated on forum

It can seriously make or break people

Obv if you dont have the facial features/neck to go with it it wont do much

but still, can genuinely ascend people (me)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justbegan, vaninskybird, bogii and 2 others
lifefuel I just got a skinfade today srs

• +1
Makes me go from incel to attractive enough girls approach JFL
Basically this in a nutshell for me. I go from “eww move away from me you non Nordic subhuman abomination” to “aww he’s kinda cute I like him ima approach him

• +1
It's because it helps to look more primitive, which is the ideal in uk

T

A haircut takes me from a LTB to a CHadlite so for me it is a legit looksmax
Black guys need a skin fade like yourself

Never seen a black guy with grown out sides unless afro lol

this convinced me to get a perm too :soy::soy:

The pill where girls glance at you as you walk past them and then you come home and write essays about it on a forum despite never actually doing anything with them ? :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, JamesHowlett and FailedNormieManlet

Manlet Dravidian BvLLs can't stop winning

Meanwhile white incels keep complaining that only white gigachads get approached in clubs:lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
height is ur main failo and you were sitting down where they cant tell ur height
Nah we compared heights lol, and I got height mogged by her friend but said some shit “I’m bengali you can’t blame me” and they giggled

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • +1
  • +1
Nah we compared heights lol, and I got height mogged by her friend but said some shit “I’m bengali you can’t blame me” and they giggled
been me updated if this miracle works out

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
shut the site down- cancelling my jaw surgery and getting a skinfade instead

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Gargamel, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Damn u think? What if it's legit true though lol

But yeah you just toy with them
I just don't have it naturally
I usually try to keep stuff a bit light hearted, even if it’s true I’d not really mention it. Like how would they even respond to that

• +1
The skin fade worked though
nah I wasnt doubting I just like to hyperbolise and Im mentally ill remember

I got a fresh fade a few hours ago as im on holiday for a week from tomorrow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and FailedNormieManlet
having curls is a cheat code. what do you think about mine
286741380 509405347606444 3992668781319673556 n

Just be Bengali is legit. BBC is unstoppable.

• JFL
Perm is so underrated here especially when it looks natural such as your case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and FailedNormieManlet