just get a hairtransplant bro

im_still_here

im_still_here

not paulie_walnuts
2-w-993-c-0-sport-jpg.70257
940x528-v-1462952692000-jpg.70258
top-magazin-duesseldorf-fruehjahr-2017-tatkraefige-hilfe-auf-dem-weg-ins-leben-1-656x1024-jpg.86570
image-http-3a-2f-2fwww-101greatgoals-com-2fwp-content-2fuploads-2f2014-2f10-2fhairtransplant-jpg-jpg.84615
09372036-84d1-4f43-98e7-73fe76fda9d0-png-png-png.84616
gl8vkh8-jpg.105217
natural-hairline-bad-celebrity-hair-transplant-png.105843
imago28053617h-1506071996_zoom23_crop_800x600_800x600-117-0-jpg.94353

https://www.rahalhairtransplant.com/many-grafts-need-full-head-hair/
I know that I need to transplant above 40 grafts cm/2 (roughly) to create the illusion of hair.

Though I find that 50-70 grafts cm/2 achieves maximum fullness & density… so you can style your hair as you wish — long, short, parted, or “messy”.

http://shapiromedical.com/learning-center/understanding-density-2/
Another concept that is important to understand is the concept of “social observation” vs. “critical observation”. A hair transplant that achieves a density of 40-50 FU/cm2 will achieve social fullness, which means that the patient will look full most social situation. This includes casual observation from across the room to about a foot away. It is not meant to eliminate the ability to see any scalp under all“critical” observations which mean very close up, orparted. If one critically examines the scalp of people without hair loss, some scalp can be often seen.Patients who agonize about never seeing any scalp under any situation have unrealistic expectations about the purpose of hair transplants and will never be satisfied. A patient can be made to look full under most situations… but the scalp can be found under critical close up observation

50-60 grafts per cm^2 is the most any ethical surgeon will do, so if they're doing that many you can be sure you're getting the best density possible with a transplant

for comparison:

The crown is the region that is most densely packed with hair follicles. For the crown of the scalp pre-puberty, the density is 250-400 hairs/cm^2. In adults the sides and back of the scalp may have a hair density as low as 150/cm^2.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
i had the worst hairline of school since my childhood i stood no chance at life. gg mate

what have we learnt today?

take your fin. there is not alternative.

by the way if you get transplant you pretty much forced to take fin.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Scarface, DidntRead and 3 others
If im ever going to get a hairtransplant im going to just do the hairstyle that i have now fringe or hair covering my forehead its best for prettyboymaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incelslayer01 and Wannabe6ft2
what have we learnt today?

take your fin. there is not alternative.

by the way if you get transplant you pretty much forced to take fin.
what is fin?

2-w-993-c-0-sport-jpg.70257
940x528-v-1462952692000-jpg.70258
top-magazin-duesseldorf-fruehjahr-2017-tatkraefige-hilfe-auf-dem-weg-ins-leben-1-656x1024-jpg.86570
image-http-3a-2f-2fwww-101greatgoals-com-2fwp-content-2fuploads-2f2014-2f10-2fhairtransplant-jpg-jpg.84615
09372036-84d1-4f43-98e7-73fe76fda9d0-png-png-png.84616
gl8vkh8-jpg.105217
natural-hairline-bad-celebrity-hair-transplant-png.105843
imago28053617h-1506071996_zoom23_crop_800x600_800x600-117-0-jpg.94353

https://www.rahalhairtransplant.com/many-grafts-need-full-head-hair/
I know that I need to transplant above 40 grafts cm/2 (roughly) to create the illusion of hair.

Though I find that 50-70 grafts cm/2 achieves maximum fullness & density… so you can style your hair as you wish — long, short, parted, or “messy”.

http://shapiromedical.com/learning-center/understanding-density-2/
Another concept that is important to understand is the concept of “social observation” vs. “critical observation”. A hair transplant that achieves a density of 40-50 FU/cm2 will achieve social fullness, which means that the patient will look full most social situation. This includes casual observation from across the room to about a foot away. It is not meant to eliminate the ability to see any scalp under all“critical” observations which mean very close up, orparted. If one critically examines the scalp of people without hair loss, some scalp can be often seen.Patients who agonize about never seeing any scalp under any situation have unrealistic expectations about the purpose of hair transplants and will never be satisfied. A patient can be made to look full under most situations… but the scalp can be found under critical close up observation

50-60 grafts per cm^2 is the most any ethical surgeon will do, so if they're doing that many you can be sure you're getting the best density possible with a transplant

for comparison:

The crown is the region that is most densely packed with hair follicles. For the crown of the scalp pre-puberty, the density is 250-400 hairs/cm^2. In adults the sides and back of the scalp may have a hair density as low as 150/cm^2.
whats the reason why they dont go higher with the grafts? 2 much work?

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
If im ever going to get a hairtransplant im going to just do the hairstyle that i have now fringe or hair covering my forehead its best for prettyboymaxxing
I came to this conclusion the other day too. Even if I had a good hairline I’d still wear it as a messy fringe. Suits my face better.

whats the reason why they dont go higher with the grafts? 2 much work?

various reason

1. most people have not enoug hairfolicle for dense packing. you also have to consider that majority of men will still lose hair after hairtransplant so you need a few hairs left as a backup for a second transplant or you will end up with bald spots behind your transplant

2. the more dense you pack the more likely is that something goes wrong, eg hairfolicles die etc. and then you are really fucked. you can end up looking more bald then before with scars. 50-60 grafts per cm^2 is the most any ethical surgeon will do. majority of people need a second transplant at the same area a few months later to reach sufficient density - which would still be visible. hairtransplant will always be just an illusion of hair in 99% of cases. concealers or fake hair are almost mandatory.

3. even with unlimited hairfolicle supply you would never and i repeat never reach natural density which goes up to 250-400 hairs/cm^2. even dense packing is just 90cm^2

its over. once you bald start getting fin or abandon all hope. there is no plan b

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Wannabe6ft2
various reason

1. most people have not enoug hairfolicle for dense packing. you also have to consider that majority of men will still lose hair after hairtransplant so you need a few hairs left as a backup for a second transplant or you will end up with bald spots behind your transplant

2. the more dense you pack the more likely is that something goes wrong, eg hairfolicles die etc. and then you are really fucked. you can end up looking more bald then before with scars. 50-60 grafts per cm^2 is the most any ethical surgeon will do. majority of people need a second transplant at the same area a few months later to reach sufficient density - which would still be visible. hairtransplant will always be just an illusion of hair in 99% of cases. concealers or fake hair are almost mandatory.

3. even with unlimited hairfolicle supply you would never and i repeat never reach natural density which goes up to 250-400 hairs/cm^2. even dense packing is just 90cm^2

its over. once you bald start getting fin or abandon all hope. there is no plan b

shit man, i thought of evening my hairline since one side is slightly norwooded and then maybe lower my hairline at the same time

shit man, i thought of evening my hairline since one side is slightly norwooded and then maybe lower my hairline at the same time

are you already taking fin?

cant you just combine the hairtransplant with the tattoo thing that makes it look like you have more dense hair?

My dad got a hair transplant but he never heard of finasteride jfl

Why? Even if they could only pack 50ish cm hairs/cm^2 per transplant, couldn't you just get multiple?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Chadelite and ScramFranklin
UNDERSTANDING DENSITY: Meeting a Patients Expectations of Density is the Second Most important Goal in Hair Transplantation.

its over
Op is talking out of his ass

The African individual has a
lower hair density (average 160 hairs/cm2) than the
Asian (average 170 hairs/cm2) and Caucasian (average
200 hairs/cm2).

You can easily transplant 70 per 1 surgery and be done in 2.

[/URL]

wrong:

The average density of hair on an adult who does not have baldness is 200-300 hairs per square centimeter (cm2). Variability in this value occurs with hair color, age of the individual, location you are observing on the scalp, and the presence of any hair loss diseases. The crown is the region that is most densely packed with hair follicles. In adults the sides and back of the scalp may have a hair density as low as 150/cm2. For the crown of the scalp pre-puberty, the density is 250-400 hairs/cm2. Hair follicle density is a different thing altogether.

also:

1. dense packing can only be done if you are minimal balding and are very sure you wont receed any furture simply because everyone has a limited number of donor hair

2. dense packing is less than natural density in white people. even with multiple sessions you wont reach natural density because the risk of necrosis is too high. show me a examples of dense packing (even done in multiple sessions) where they go way over 50-60 'grafts' or 100-120 hairs per square centimeter. show me an example where they get to 200-400 hairs per cm^2

Last edited:
Your own links refute your assertions. The quora link about graft counts assuming unlimited donor supply don't say that you can't do a certain density. It says you can't do a certain density 1. in one session due to shock loss or necrosis and 2. due to LIMITED GRAFTS.

You have asserted that even if the adequate grafts were available, you could not get good density. If multiple sessions were done, you could.

Your own links refute your assertions. The quora link about graft counts assuming unlimited donor supply don't say that you can't do a certain density. It says you can't do a certain density 1. in one session due to shock loss or necrosis and 2. due to LIMITED GRAFTS.

You have asserted that even if the adequate grafts were available, you could not get good density. If multiple sessions were done, you could.

as i already wrote:

show me a examples of dense packing (even done in multiple sessions) where they go way over 50-60 'grafts' or 100-120 hairs per square centimeter. show me an example where they get to 200-400 hairs per cm^2

just 1 single example

Thats why you need to ensure you wont go above norwood 2, norwood 2 can be saved with dense packing but anything other than that is just fighting for survival

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, mikeock, Scarface and 3 others
@im_still_here @Dutcher

I’ve read from a few posters on other forums that microneedling can damage your scalp tissue and make it difficult or impossible for hair transplant in the future.

Any truth to this?

good post. getting a hair transplant without fin and it working for you is moronic

• +1
Reactions: im_still_here
If you are bald, and do't use hair systems (thin ones like 0.02mm) - you waste time. Yes, its 150-200 dollars a month to maintain, expensive. But how much it costs to live a shitty life and waste the best years of it?

• +1
Reactions: im_still_here
Fuck fin, it will ruin a man. Roidsmax and SMP is where it's at

smpvirtualform_l.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 1106
If you are bald, and do't use hair systems (thin ones like 0.02mm) - you waste time. Yes, its 150-200 dollars a month to maintain, expensive. But how much it costs to live a shitty life and waste the best years of it?

a lot of hollywood actors actually go that route
Fuck fin, it will ruin a man. Roidsmax and SMP is where it's at

smpvirtualform_l.png

smp is often easily spotable. more easily then a hairpiecd

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
At the barbers the gay guy cutting my hair told me I have one of the highest hair densities he’s ever seen. Same I was born at Norwood 1 though

At the barbers the gay guy cutting my hair told me I have one of the highest hair densities he’s ever seen. Same I was born at Norwood 1 though

if you are under 25/30 it means absolutely nothing

i would say 80-90% of male do not bald until 25/26

if you are norwood 1 midthirties id say you are relatively safe even though i witness cases where the man had full norwood 1 at 40 and went norwood 6 until 50

if you are under 25/30 it means absolutely nothing

i would say 80-90% of male do not bald until 25/26

if you are norwood 1 midthirties id say you are relatively safe even though i witness cases where the man had full norwood 1 at 40 and went norwood 6 until 50
my dad was born NW1 and now is NW2 at 50, i think i should be okayish if i go easy on the tren

my dad was born NW1 and now is NW2 at 50, i think i should be okayish if i go easy on the tren

you also have to look at uncles and grandfathers...if neither of them is balding too you are safe.

you also have to look at uncles and grandfathers...if neither of them is balding too you are safe.
my uncle is the same, NW2 at 50 and im pretty sure he uses/has used steroids. Grandfather is completley norwooded but hes 80 so idk when he went bald at, paternal grandfather is dead

my uncle is the same, NW2 at 50 and im pretty sure he uses/has used steroids. Grandfather is completley norwooded but hes 80 so idk when he went bald at, paternal grandfather is dead

lets just hope for the best then

a lot of hollywood actors actually go that route

smp is often easily spotable. more easily then a hairpiecd

No way. I had it done. I can't even tell where my own hairline starts after shaving. Darker skin helps.

No way. I had it done. I can't even tell where my own hairline starts after shaving. Darker skin helps.

thats what i said often instead of always

OP talking from his ass.

True you probably dont wanna go for some slicked back hairstyle, but the illusion is perfectly well maintained providing you're not an idiot.

Needless to say out in the real world no one is looking for evidence of a HT, so it's much much less likely they'd see one that some guy on here looking at another guy who he knows got a HT.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, MiroslavBulldosex and LowTierNormie
OP talking from his ass.

True you probably dont wanna go for some slicked back hairstyle, but the illusion is perfectly well maintained providing you're not an idiot.

Needless to say out in the real world no one is looking for evidence of a HT, so it's much much less likely they'd see one that some guy on here looking at another guy who he knows got a HT.

doesnt debate my point: ht will never be good as natural hair and there is no hairtransplant surgeon who would disagree on me on that point

and this point proves it

True you probably dont wanna go for some slicked back hairstyle

its another question if you are ok with something that gives more an illusion of a full head - for most people who got ht its enough. but that doesnt debate my point

not saying ht is bad but it will never be as good as maintaining your natural hair

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
doesnt debate my point: ht will never be good as natural hair and there is no hairtransplant surgeon who would disagree on me on that point

and this point proves it

its another question if you are ok with something that gives more an illusion of a full head - for most people who got ht its enough. but that doesnt debate my point

No one ever claimed its 100% as good as maintaining a NW1 hairline naturally forever.

It certainly mogs being NW2 or NW3 though.

Sure, I'll take not being able to slick back my hair in exchange for not looking like a balding soycuck.

• +1
No one ever claimed its 100% as good as maintaining a NW1 hairline naturally forever.

It certainly mogs being NW2 or NW3 though.

Sure, I'll take not being able to slick back my hair in exchange for not looking like a balding soycuck.

yeah definitely. i saw good results as long as the person hasnt reached a high norwood status (and you cant dense pack anymore)

so once you reach that point like norwood 3 or norwood 4 id suggest ht if you have the donor hair for it.

but if you are still norwood 1, norwood 2 its better to just mantain your hair and just not to reach the norwood 3 territory

yeah definitely. i saw good results as long as the person hasnt reached a high norwood status (and you cant dense pack anymore)

so once you reach that point like norwood 3 or norwood 4 id suggest ht if you have the donor hair for it.

but if you are still norwood 1, norwood 2 its better to just mantain your hair and just not to reach the norwood 3 territory

OK - I got a HT. Just a single one, from a cheap clinic in Turkey. IIRC the surgeon said they can pack at up to 50 grafts per cm2 (so I definetely didnt get over this as I've only had one HT on the area).

Just took these photos now. I honestly cant tell the difference between the temples and the hairline compared to the hair behind it. And I'm specifically looking for it with my hair unnaturally pulled back in the first pic. In the real world a normie will have no chance at all of noticing something like this.

20190802 180806

20190802 180824

Proof I got it done:

20180320 122916

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Thushespokeofit, wristcel and 1 other person
OK - I got a HT. Just a single one, from a cheap clinic in Turkey. IIRC the surgeon said they can pack at up to 50 grafts per cm2 (so I definetely didnt get over this as I've only had one HT on the area).

Just took these photos now. I honestly cant tell the difference between the temples and the hairline compared to the hair behind it. And I'm specifically looking for it with my hair unnaturally pulled back in the first pic. In the real world a normie will have no chance at all of noticing something like this.

View attachment 89930

View attachment 89931

Proof I got it done:

View attachment 89932

good result

yeah its dense packed but im confident i would see under certain lightenings and if the hair were wet but im maybe the best norwood spotter in the western hemisphere. and if you would buzzcut it would be obvious too.

good results nontheless 99% of people wont see it

i hope for you dont start to bald behind the transplaneted area though because when you start to bald there more lightening will come from behind and above into the transplanted area which will make it more obvious

• +1
good result

yeah its dense packed but im confident i would see under certain lightenings and if the hair were wet but im maybe the best norwood spotter in the western hemisphere. and if you would buzzcut it would be obvious too.

good results nontheless 99% of people wont see it

i hope for you dont start to bald behind the transplaneted area though because when you start to bald there more lightening will come from behind and above into the transplanted area which will make it more obvious

Yes - if the hair is wet it's much more noticable (although not to the extent a normcattle in the street could tell what's up, but it does look much thinner around the temples when wet for sure).

But bro, considering we're only talking about a 2000 EUR price, it certainly mogs being NW2. Of course I'd rather have stayed NW1 naturally forever, but that just didnt happen.

I'll likely get another HT if I start to bald behind it. I used 2000 grafts on the first HT so likely have around 6000 more. My norwood has been stable for at least 5 years though (I'm 28 now) so hopefully the reaper won't visit again for a while.

If I run out of grafts and/or can't fix it with a hair system, that's when I'll be going ER.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 502 and im_still_here
Yes - if the hair is wet it's much more noticable (although not to the extent a normcattle in the street could tell what's up, but it does look much thinner around the temples when wet for sure).

But bro, considering we're only talking about a 2000 EUR price, it certainly mogs being NW2. Of course I'd rather have stayed NW1 naturally forever, but that just didnt happen.

I'll likely get another HT if I start to bald behind it. I used 2000 grafts on the first HT so likely have around 6000 more. My norwood has been stable for at least 5 years though (I'm 28 now) so hopefully the reaper won't visit again for a while.

If I run out of grafts and/or can't fix it with a hair system, that's when I'll be going ER.

yes youre result is very good and was a very good investment but

1. you were at a low norwood state which allowed to dense pack. this is literally a elite hairtransplant result. most people dont get such a good result.

2. even with this result which i would consider ideal its still visible under certain conditions. many people dont know this. they think hairtransplant is a no brainer and just gives you perfect natural hair gain - so why taking finasterid?

i dont say dont get a hairtransplant. im just saying it isnt that easy. and keeping your hair is the most stressfree way.

but yes your approach with a hairpiece is a good way too

as i already wrote:

show me a examples of dense packing (even done in multiple sessions) where they go way over 50-60 'grafts' or 100-120 hairs per square centimeter. show me an example where they get to 200-400 hairs per cm^2

just 1 single example

You are the one who made the initial assertion. YOUR OWN LINKS mention problems with too much density IN A SINGLE SESSION.
Yes, there will be issues with graft availability with today's technology. Yes, you can't do too much density in a single session due to shock loss or necrosis. My sole issue is with your assertion that good density could not be attained with multiple sessions aside from the finite graft limit.

Last edited:
  • +1
You are the one who made the initial assertion. YOUR OWN LINKS mention problems with too much density IN A SINGLE SESSION.

lol show me one example

hint: you cant. you wont find a single one

lol show me one example

hint: you cant. you wont find a single one

You: "3. even with unlimited hairfolicle supply you would never and i repeat never reach natural density which goes up to 250-400 hairs/cm^2. even dense packing is just 90cm^2 "

The burden of proof is the obligation to provide sufficient supporting evidence for any arguments that you make. The burden of proof fallacy occurs when someone claims that they don't have a burden of proof with regards to their own arguments, or when someone attempts to shift their own burden of proof to someone else.

You made the assertion. Your OWN LINKS mention the problems with dense packing in SINGLE SESSIONS.

• +1
You: "3. even with unlimited hairfolicle supply you would never and i repeat never reach natural density which goes up to 250-400 hairs/cm^2. even dense packing is just 90cm^2 "

The burden of proof is the obligation to provide sufficient supporting evidence for any arguments that you make. The burden of proof fallacy occurs when someone claims that they don't have a burden of proof with regards to their own arguments, or when someone attempts to shift their own burden of proof to someone else.

You made the assertion. Your OWN LINKS mention the problems with dense packing in SINGLE SESSIONS.

angels might exist because nobody can proof 100% they dont exist

"burden of proof"

show me an angel and i will belief it

show me a 400 hairs/cm2 hairtransplant and i will belief it

but until then...

tenor.gif

angels might exist because nobody can proof 100% they dont exist

"burden of proof"

show me an angel and i will belief it

show me a 400 hairs/cm2 hairtransplant and i will belief it

but until then...

tenor.gif

You have it completely backwards. If I say "angels exist", then the burden of proof would be on ME. This is logic 101. You have tried to flip the burden of proof.

This is how you are arguing:
You: Girls are as strong as boys.
Me: Really?
You: Yes. Here is proof. (own links say that girls are as strong as boys if the girl lifts weights and the boy is 3 years old)
Me: That's not proof... did you even read it?
You: Prove to me that girls aren't as strong as boys.