SayNoToRotting
Luminary
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2019
- Posts
- 8,969
- Reputation
- 11,955
Ignore me, I'm just another useless addition to a thread filled with mile-long posts that no one will ever read.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
thx for the bump broIgnore me, I'm just another useless addition to a thread filled with mile-long posts that no one will ever read.
your mentally ill man
you give off weirdo vibes
i don't think you can slay. youre too far off
even if you get surgery you will still act like a aspie
going to be extremely hard to learn how to talk to females and change your personality at 32
You really just need roids, fade cut, and maybe some good clothes, then go out and learn how to speak to girls.
You really need to do this pua type of stuff, where you approach girls on the street and clubs every damn day, till you get low inhib as fuck!!
And im saying this as the biggest blackpill and surgery fanatic ever.
I won't give you anymore thoughts or advice for free. It really ends up making me spend a ton of time answering your questions in intricate detail and giving my real world experienced thoughts on the matter - Whether it's surgical and aesthetic experience and thoughts, or social dynamics and how I can accurately predict that they'd play out.
It is simply too much work, because you do have a lot of questions. And you seem to have no accountability or ability to stick to a plan until it's reinforced constantly by many others and it shouldn't be that way. You are old and you need to make decisions. A shit decision now is better than no decision and delay. Who cares if you cannot revise the cheek implant after almond eye? The neuroticism needs to end. Just go get it and you will look better.
You need to try slaying NOW. You cannot wait until you feel good and confident. You will never feel this way as you've never felt this way in your whole entire adulthood. There is never a right moment. You just act and you learn. This is the same thing that many entrepreneurs say. They never got a sense of comfort when starting - They just knew it was getting late and acted, then adjusted to the waves of the ocean as they surfed along their journey through life.
Once you start approaching and trying to get women after you've passed the 5-6PSL threshold, it will be ugly due to a self inherited lack of social skills and a high set level of neuroticism. This is the stage many men stop at because they're too embarrassed from rejections and don't like the reactions they're getting because they can't read women. There is a social dynamic to picking up women that incels and other guys who don't get any pussy have absolutely no idea about. They aren't the most important factor, but they help you close at a more efficient rate when you've already passed a looks threshold to speak to or be given a chance with in the first place. Closing is important and you need to have a gameplay in advance.
Once you develop a few lines that work, you start to use them together. Once you figure out what about your personality and interests are shared among the people you will be able to sift through social interaction better. It's a trial and error game to become more socially relatable and you have a lot of work to do on that front. No amount of jaw surgery can help that.
don't rope, simple formula here: mse 12m + facemask, double jaw maximum cc rotation 10mm, taban eye areas surgeries, roids low dose t, skull reshaping HA paste, lifts your doneI will just assume my maxilla is moderately recessed and would benefit from double jaw surgery (if I choose to get anymore surgery at all). So where do I begin with learning the whole "game" thing? I don't have time these days to read through legit novels of PUA shit, but are there any relatively brief ebooks that at least cover the basics and most important things to know? I have a feeling it will all be for nothing, though, since the most likely future I can envision either involves me simply seeing higher-tier escorts from time to time or roping at some point within the next year or so.
Don’t forget about about leg and clavicle lengtheningdon't rope, simple formula here: mse 12m + facemask, double jaw maximum cc rotation 10mm, taban eye areas surgeries, roids low dose t, skull reshaping HA paste, lifts your done
timeline 3-4yrs to get all those done
then go hard with game to fix your social
your maxilla isn't crazily recessed but both your jaw are downwards rotated, so would benefit from bring your upper and lower forward and rotating them upward
That would just be coping, instead of facing the reality that there truly ARE optimally-developed chads out there in vast numbers that represent the level of attractiveness that girls refuse to settle for any less than.
Edited to add: And why not implement every possible looksmaxxing intervention and see just how much I can improve my looks as long as I have the ability to pay for it? I feel like I'll regret it in 10 years if I don't at least try
@KEy21 did you get a chance to check out the side profile photos I posted? In general, how recessed would you say my maxilla is?
I know I can't slay based off looks alone. Even if personality was better, starting point in terms of looks is simply too far off
Not interested in doing all that. It will take too much effort to try and make up for my looks starting point and looksmaxxing ceiling using personality.
Edited to add: trying to improve personality to make up for looks is actually the biggest cope. WTF
@KEy21 did you get a chance to check out the side profile photos I posted? In general, how recessed would you say my maxilla is?
I know I can't slay based off looks alone. Even if personality was better, starting point in terms of looks is simply too far off
Not interested in doing all that. It will take too much effort to try and make up for my looks starting point and looksmaxxing ceiling using personality.
Edited to add: trying to improve personality to make up for looks is actually the biggest cope. WTF
don't rope, simple formula here: mse 12m + facemask, double jaw maximum cc rotation 10mm, taban eye areas surgeries, roids low dose t, skull reshaping HA paste, lifts your done
timeline 3-4yrs to get all those done
then go hard with game to fix your social
your maxilla isn't crazily recessed but both your jaw are downwards rotated, so would benefit from bring your upper and lower forward and rotating them upward
Sounds like defeatist x+1 cope to keep you from ever actually going out and talking to girls. It’s all about assessing risk to reward. Getting your midface implant revised is just ridiculous, you’re lucky that it looks as good as it does
The ONLY things that will ACTUALLY improve the way you look would be eye work with taban and building some more muscle mass
Stop going on about having a bad base, idk if you’re fishing with that or what. But aside from the eyes, you actually have a good base.
I understand that you feel you need to be fully satisfied and you want to fully looksmax, but you need to realize how insignificant the implant revision is, I honestly consider it irrational to fixate on it like this. As key said, who cares if it can’t be changes after eye surgery? Finality is tough to deal with BUT THE RESULTS LOOK GOOD, MOVE ON
Sorry if I’m being harsh, but I legit want the best for u and everyone on this site
i didn't meant far off as in looks. meant far off in mind
totally aspie
you're one of the biggest narcy's i have ever seen
you want to live the chad lifestyle and said you will kill yourself if you can.t.
its not even about girls or sex, its about feeding your narcy ego
Nigga just go to taban and do whatever surgeries can have a drastic(emphasis on drastic) improvement to your psl. Then save what you’d spend on a trivial couple of mm here and there, go to Asia, and spend it on a nice car. 5ish psl but not tall not nt white guy in his late 20s isn’t gonna suddenly have a different life by adding a constantly revising implants for a perfect look that he’s never going to achieve. If you want to slay change your environment so it’s possible. I know you want to perfect your looks for yourself but when some little Asian jb is giving you roadhead in the Porsche you bought instead of getting 5 implant revisions you may find it was a better choice. The status boost of being chad is not from the objective looks themselves but from how everyone treats you because of your looks. A quarter of a psl point in the us wont do that. Frauding(or having idk you’re situation) wealth and being a pretty good looking white guy in Asia will give you that boost in treatment/validation. Looking better in the mirror won’t make you feel like a slayer, actually being a slayer will.Thanks for laying it out like that, this is some great info. Couple questions -- do you know if my chin and midface implants can be left in place to have double jaw surgery? Even though I don't think the midface implants project enough, they still have a superior shape as compared to my native cheekbones, which are lower-set and more feminine-looking. So I'd like to leave the implants in place if possible (unless I get them revised, which would make more sense to do after double jaw surgery).
Also, I was doing some reading on the concept of forward-grown vs. downward-grown jaws. If my understanding is correct, the primary trait that indicates that my mandible is downwards rotated is the fact that my jaw angles are positioned much higher than my chin, which makes my jawline itself look steep, right?
However, what is the trait that indicates that my upper jaw/maxilla is downwards-rotated as well?
What I'm wondering is if the combination of wraparound jaw implant + paranasal implants + premaxillary implant could mimic maybe ~70% of the results of double jaw surgery. I know it wouldn't make the upper lip more upturned, but I could get lip fillers and/or a lip lift to mimic the effects of that.
I know that getting more implants is cope, but if I can get even just 70% of the aesthetic improvements that I'd get from double jaw surgery, then I would honestly be satisfied with that, especially since I think it's risky to take 3-4 years to go through the whole process of getting MSE, double jaw surgery, etc. By that time, I would be almost 36 y/o. It seems like most males either start aging severely around age 35 or they continue to age gradually, but since I won't know which category I'm in until I actually reach that age, I don't think it's going to be a good idea to risk waiting until I'm actually that old to be done with everything.
How is it defeatist to point out that there are thousands of chads who have collectively significantly raised the standards on what girls consider to be GL? If I go out to one of the few bars or nightclubs in my city and multiple groups of elite military chads are there hitting on girls, can you imagine how humiliating it would be for me to even attempt to approach a girl?
Regarding the midface implant revision, my motivation for doing that is simply to get a result that I'm satisfied with (more along the lines of the result I had envisioned prior to getting the surgery), not to be more attractive to girls. That's something I'm doing 100% for me.
And no, I honestly don't have a good base. My jaw angles are very high relative to my chin, which makes the jawline itself very steep. This is an indication of downward growth, which is subconsciously interpreted by girls as an indicator of sub-optimal development and is there perceived to be an unattractive trait. My skull also pokes out too much in the back (alien skull pheno, although it's not as bad as it is with other guys), and my maxilla is at least mildly recessed/flat. This isn't even considering the eye area issues.
Sorry but how can someone who is as objectively critical of their looks as I am be narcy?
Nigga just go to taban and do whatever surgeries can have a drastic(emphasis on drastic) improvement to your psl. Then save what you’d spend on a trivial couple of mm here and there, go to Asia, and spend it on a nice car. 5ish psl but not tall not nt white guy in his late 20s isn’t gonna suddenly have a different life by adding a constantly revising implants for a perfect look that he’s never going to achieve. If you want to slay change your environment so it’s possible. I know you want to perfect your looks for yourself but when some little Asian jb is giving you roadhead in the Porsche you bought instead of getting 5 implant revisions you may find it was a better choice. The status boost of being chad is not from the objective looks themselves but from how everyone treats you because of your looks. A quarter of a psl point in the us wont do that. Frauding(or having idk you’re situation) wealth and being a pretty good looking white guy in Asia will give you that boost in treatment/validation. Looking better in the mirror won’t make you feel like a slayer, actually being a slayer will.
Tbh I didn’t read your other posts, skimmed others. You write looong ass posts my guy. I had labeled you more as someone who just wants a constant string of surgeries and had the money for it. And hey if you’re not into Ching Chong chicas then that’s just more for me! Also never heard of raffaini but would love to see what he’s achieved if you could post some pics. But if you’re looking into osteotomies that’s a different story. I’m new here so all I’ve seen you talk about is revising your implants and everyone else telling you to fuck off about it so I thought that had been a more consistent thing.I get the point you're making, but again, what you said basically reinforces (again) why I don't really want to get anymore surgeries done. The thought of having to spend $20k+ to go to Taban just to be 5-ish PSL (so high end of avg, maybe slightly above avg) and have to move to a DIFFERENT CONTINENT and settle for hooking up with girls I'm not even attracted to just makes the whole prospect sound depressing, you know what I mean?
In other words, it's like the analogy I made in a previous post about how you wouldn't want to spend 8 more years in school just to get a job paying $15/hr. It's literally a case of not having the motivation to pursue more surgeries because the end eventual outcome is not one I'd nearly be satisfied with. I am simply not interested in Asian girls (not being racist here, just literally no attraction for me), and with my career I won't be able to live outside of the US.
Edited to add: I noticed you said I'm trying to pursue a perfect look that I'll never be able to achieve. Why is this? If it's because of the reasons I assume you're referring to (e.g., skull shape, ratios/proportions, downward growth, etc.), then isn't the whole point of undergoing invasive osteotomies to change those fundamental elements of someone's face? You've seen the results of surgeons like Raffaini, who's turned literal ugly people into near-model tier superhumans, right? Yes, those results came at the expense of very invasive surgeries, but those kinds of results justify the invasiveness of the surgeries (IMO). If those people were able to get such stunning, identity-changing results, why wouldn't I be able to as well?
Tbh I didn’t read your other posts, skimmed others. You write looong ass posts my guy. I had labeled you more as someone who just wants a constant string of surgeries and had the money for it. And hey if you’re not into Ching Chong chicas then that’s just more for me! Also never heard of raffaini but would love to see what he’s achieved if you could post some pics. But if you’re looking into osteotomies that’s a different story. I’m new here so all I’ve seen you talk about is revising your implants and everyone else telling you to fuck off about it so I thought that had been a more consistent thing.
Ok those results are fantastic but it seems a bit like he’s taking people with attractive features and jaw deformities and just fixing the jaws. Idk maybe that’s just my brain trying to justify those insane ascensions. What number lefort were they, or was it something else?Yeah, you're right, everyone is basically telling me to fuck off when it comes to getting my midface implants revised, but there's a lot more to what I want to do than just that (assume I decide to get anymore surgeries in the first place).
Here's Raffini's before/afters (especially check out #'s 2 and 3):
Paying $20k+ to Taban just to maybe inch my way slightly beyond 5 PSL isn't worth it for me, so if I decide to get anything else done I'll be doing that plus osteotomies with someone like Raffaini or Sailor PLUS whatever else it will take for me to reach/break the 6 PSL barrier. Otherwise it's just not worth it to become MAYBE average-ish.
BTW, enjoy the chicas, LOL. Just not my type
Yeah, you're right, everyone is basically telling me to fuck off when it comes to getting my midface implants revised, but there's a lot more to what I want to do than just that (assume I decide to get anymore surgeries in the first place).
Here's Raffini's before/afters (especially check out #'s 2 and 3):
Paying $20k+ to Taban just to maybe inch my way slightly beyond 5 PSL isn't worth it for me, so if I decide to get anything else done I'll be doing that plus osteotomies with someone like Raffaini or Sailor PLUS whatever else it will take for me to reach/break the 6 PSL barrier. Otherwise it's just not worth it to become MAYBE average-ish.
BTW, enjoy the chicas, LOL. Just not my type
Ok those results are fantastic but it seems a bit like he’s taking people with attractive features and jaw deformities and just fixing the jaws. Idk maybe that’s just my brain trying to justify those insane ascensions. What number lefort were they, or was it something else?
jfl the problem is with ur eye area , you will never have a MM tier eye area no matter what you do most likely which wll prevent you from being chad tier
I don’t think it’s fair to assume equal commie style ascension. Like saying someone with an average nose will get just as much out of a rhino as someone with a fucked up crooked mess.I'm not sure what kinds of LeForts he's performing; I think I read somewhere that it's LF1 for most of those patients, along with any other cosmetic procedures (e.g., rhinoplasty, chin shortening, whatever the fuck else) they might benefit from. This is how I look at it -- if most of those people had worse-off starting points (aesthetically-speaking) than me, then I should hopefully be able to break the 6 PSL barrier if I pursue similar surgeries that are designed to basically reshape aspects of the skull.
I honestly think part of my issue is due to general phenotype (skull shape, steep jaw angles with an overall downward-grown "look"), so I'm hoping that undergoing osteotomies to change the fundamental nature of what my skull and face look like in combination with eye surgery with Taban can really overhaul my looks in a good way.
Why not though? I mean if I'm willing to pay the best surgeons in the world tens of thousands of dollars to literally carve and re-shape the bones of my face, who says I don't have the ability to get dangerously close to an MM-tier eye area? (this is taking into account what can be achieved by getting both eye surgery with Taban and osteotomies with someone like Raffaini or Sailor btw)
I don’t think it’s fair to assume equal commie style ascension. Like saying someone with an average nose will get just as much out of a rhino as someone with a fucked up crooked mess.
Also don’t fall into the binary of either MM tier or shit tier eyes. If you’ve got 30th percentile eye area and get it up to 80th you’re nowhere near Mm tier, but still have improved drastically. And if that’s your biggest failo then that would be a big win. True top tier model eyes aren’t something you can just create. Like I know my ipd and pfl are too low, I’m never gonna have mm tier eyes, but if I work on them they can at least be pretty good.
But yeah like they say, surgery is for fixing failos. Don’t aim for perfection bc it’s not gonna happen. Aim for the biggest areas of potential improvement. Your midface doesn’t seem to be a failo. That title is reserved for your eyes and apparently your downward grown jaw. I wouldn’t know bc I don’t know what you look like, this is just what I’ve picked up. Gn
Yeah but why though. Really think about that shit. You’ll get diminishing returns w/o a doubt. Idk your motive but mine is to get good looking enough to have an attractive wife(no rush) that loves me(so maybe not American) and raise a bunch of kids with better genes and environment than I had. What are you hoping to achieve by risking botching your shit for the perfect whatever. Surgery can and inevitably will be a looksmin if you get too much done.TBH I'm going for all of it (*if* I decide to get anything else done). Fix failos, create halos, you name it... I don't care what the risks are because I have nothing to lose in the event of a terrible outcome, since it's not like my aesthetics have done me ANY favors up to this point of my life
Yeah but why though. Really think about that shit. You’ll get diminishing returns w/o a doubt. Idk your motive but mine is to get good looking enough to have an attractive wife(no rush) that loves me(so maybe not American) and raise a bunch of kids with better genes and environment than I had. What are you hoping to achieve by risking botching your shit for the perfect whatever. Surgery can and inevitably will be a looksmin if you get too much done.
Ah I hear you, even if I don’t quite understand you. Anyway, why no kids? Don’t you think you’ll look back when you’re 60 and regret that?For me it's largely about getting the kinds of looks I've wanted since I was younger. At this stage of my life (almost 32) I know I'm not getting married or having kids (I don't want either of those things) and am eager to finally focus 1000% of my efforts on doing anything and everything I can to making myself look attractive to an extent that I can be satisfied with. Up until a few weeks ago, getting girls was more of a motivating factor, but now that I realize that my age alone will make me ineligible in the minds of most prime girls in their 20's, I pretty much just want to do all this for myself.
Ah I hear you, even if I don’t quite understand you. Anyway, why no kids? Don’t you think you’ll look back when you’re 60 and regret that?
You definitely could, go the wraparound jaw implant, paranasal + premaxillary implants, with lip lift
if you want to get everything done in 1-2yrs instead of 3 with double jaw
Can you break down how mse and all adds up to 1-2 years?You definitely could, go the wraparound jaw implant, paranasal + premaxillary implants, with lip lift
if you want to get everything done in 1-2yrs instead of 3 with double jaw
Can you break down how mse and all adds up to 1-2 years?
Huh I thought Ron ead did 84 turns in like 3 months. Didn’t know you had to keep it in but that makes sense to prevent relapse. I figured the rest of the one was just braces to fix the gapI think it's because you have to wear the MSE for at least 1 year (I could be wrong). Then you have to deal with braces and all that shit when it comes to double jaw surgery, plus more intense/lengthier recovery (I think?) as compared to recovery from implant surgery
Huh I thought Ron ead did 84 turns in like 3 months. Didn’t know you had to keep it in but that makes sense to prevent relapse. I figured the rest of the one was just braces to fix the gap
@forwardgrowth said he had mse so we can just wait for him to wake upTBH I'm not very familiar with various types of retainers or face masks, so I probably don't know what I'm talking about. Definitely need to do more research
@forwardgrowth said he had mse so we can just wait for him to wake up
Just curious what’s the career you’re starting so late. Something medical?
Would scars replace tattoos in attractiveness?he'd look more clean without them and more "high class", but i don't think he'd be more sexually attractive to women. also fits his niche