Just get fillers and a wrap around implant bro! you'll look good!

E

epictroll

Silver
normie after getting implant:
LsT99IZ.jpeg

meanwhile, normie after jaw surgery:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deprived, WhiteGoodman and 3 others
looks good bro :ogre:

What is that first picture? His mandible on its own looks good and natural. His downward growth and lack of zygomatic eversion is what causes his uncanny appearance.

Second one didn't even get much advancement. Obviously if your maxilla is deformed and like 10mm shorter than it should be then it will be a huge improvement.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish
obviously they didnt turn into giga chads, but i think it improved their looks slightly

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
What is that first picture? His mandible on its own looks good and natural. His downward growth and lack of zygomatic eversion is what causes his uncanny appearance.

first pic is a Redditor that got a chin implant

that "downward growth" look could be solved with cow rotation, but normies love their implants

second pic is a jaw surgery result

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
obviously they didnt turn into giga chads, but i think it improved their looks slightly

first guy stayed incel

second dude ascended and can fornicate now, he actually looks like a sex-having young male you would see on a uni campus

• +1
Reactions: Ken
first pic is a Redditor that got a chin implant

that "downward growth" look could be solved with cow rotation, but normies love their implants

second pic is a jaw surgery result
Looks like more than a chin implant. His jaw angles improved. CCW bimax wouldn't be a huge improvement from what I can see (assuming he is class 1). He just needs wider/bigger zygos to match his jaw.

first guy stayed incel

second dude ascended and can fornicate now, he actually looks like a sex-having young male you would see on a uni campus
Okay? The first guy was a low tier normie without massive failos, just bad features all around and possible class 2 bite/downward growth. Bad hairline and narrow zygos. Fixing his jaw improved him, but still has many features that are below average.

The second guy was a deformed incel. Not sure why you call him a normie :unsure:. Obviously if someone is otherwise good looking (strong browridge, projected upper maxilla, good hairline, wide zygos, etc. then fixing a singular flagrantly deformed feature will make them good looking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chigoha
LsT99IZ.jpeg
This is not the best ascension ever, but he made a big improvement, bigger than many people who do bimax in fact. You're coping if you think this doesn't look good.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I think Gaia put it really well when he said jaw surgery to fix recession then implants to give the model jaw look.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw, Deleted member 20064, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Second guy went up at least 3 points.

mirin alfaro results

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
fun thing is: both guys look good after surgery

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
This is not the best ascension ever, but he made a big improvement, bigger than many people who do bimax in fact. You're coping if you think this doesn't look good.
great improvement but hes still subhuman. girls would just look at him and rate him a 4 right off the bat anyways

• +1
Reactions: joseph and Ken
great improvement but hes still subhuman. girls would just look at him and rate him a 4 right off the bat anyways
No, he's HTN with a decent body.

No, he's HTN with a decent body.
lol yea you think hes gonna get good ratings on average if hes showed to random women? usually if the guy doesnt have a well balanced face you know they instantly get rated garbage so stop this. its not that easy to be an htn especially with this funny looking dude

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw
lol yea you think hes gonna get good ratings on average if hes showed to random women? usually if the guy doesnt have a well balanced face you know they instantly get rated garbage so stop this. its not that easy to be an htn especially with this funny looking dude
Yes, the guy in the after image would easily get rated above average by women. He is above average, easily, and he does have a well-balanced (not perfect) face. Honestly I think you have body dysmorphia if you think a guy like that is subhuman.

Yes, the guy in the after image would easily get rated above average by women. He is above average, easily, and he does have a well-balanced (not perfect) face. Honestly I think you have body dysmorphia if you think a guy like that is subhuman.
i dont have dysmorphia dude. I literally run autistic surveys with women irl so im aware of what they like and this is not what they consider above average. just because he has a well defined jawline doesnt mean hes above average LOL.

• +1
Reactions: joseph and NarrowJaw
Both ascended but one has a shittier base. just because there is a means to ascension doesn’t mean everyone’s ascension is created equal

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho and Chinlet Ascension
LsT99IZ.jpeg

meanwhile, normie after jaw surgery:

You're low IQ the man who got orthognathic surgery was not a normie. He had downward growth deficiency a malocclusion

Normie's don't have severe malocclusion therefore the orthognathic surgery is pointless. Brutal facial ratios pill :blackpill: Take it or cope with mewing

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
first guy didnt get a chin implant btw, its just a ridiculous genio

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Do I need jaw surgery
70C199A9 E3A3 4C3E A3B0 0ECEC2F3D492

The second guy before and after is huge. Photos online don't show us the complete picture, seeing things online is always different than in real life.

He's a MTN at most. He has the typical downward grown cuck face that women find especially unattractive. Maybe he doesn't have any very noticeable failos but most of his features are at least slightly flawed and his ratios are off - typical normie face tbh

dnr ur retarded asf, first guy got his fillers done by a fellow retard who has no eye for aesthetics, second guy literally had fucking short face syndrome jfl at you.

i dont have dysmorphia dude. I literally run autistic surveys with women irl so im aware of what they like and this is not what they consider above average. just because he has a well defined jawline doesnt mean hes above average LOL.
It's not just about the jawline. It's about how the jawline gives more shape and angularity to his whole face and neck.

Both ascended but one has a shittier base. just because there is a means to ascension doesn’t mean everyone’s ascension is created equal
Guy #2 looked worse to begin with, but had a single easily fixable flaw (via jaw surgery). But both had huge improvements overall.

It's not just about the jawline. It's about how the jawline gives more shape and angularity to his whole face and neck.

Guy #2 looked worse to begin with, but had a single easily fixable flaw (via jaw surgery). But both had huge improvements overall.
ask women

You really expect me to do that?
youre arguing with me on the opinion of actual women telling me what you think they would say and telling yourself that is such without actually knowing what their true opinion is. If you dont care then youre judging the guy based off your own homoerotic tendencies, which is fine as I dont judge

• +1
Reactions: epictroll
youre arguing with me on the opinion of actual women telling me what you think they would say and telling yourself that is such without actually knowing what their true opinion is. If you dont care then youre judging the guy based off your own homoerotic tendencies, which is fine as I dont judge
You said something unreasonable so I responded.

What else does he need to be attractive to women?

Exactly, what a retarded take by OP