Just get surgeries.

Just a joke on the fact that rhino is the most popular cosmetic surgery in Iran.
Oh yeah I remember that now, extremely common. But isn't S. Korea super big on eye surgeries as well? Can't you see if they got what you need?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Yeah I mean race. Facially you could have been a white chadlite - chad (maybe the latter after a few surgeries) in theory if you had the same kind of features / bones but a white pheno.
Brutal. Would partly explain my inceldom (not a KHHV, but still virgin).

I also think slight europeanization would be a wide-appeal strategy not just K-pop niche (K-pop guys are trying to look more Euro to increase their global appeal)
Agree with this, but also keep in mind that many, if not most famous K-Pop stars rely on makeup to look more "European"; when they take it off they look much more Asian.

If you are worried about brow-ridge there are probably surgeries to enhance that area that aren't crazy.

Your ESR is good actually. Problem is ICD to PFL (huge ICD vs small PFL) and I'm not sure that's even fixable. There's probably some crazy exotic shit out there but I wouldn't bother.
My IPD is around 67.5 mm, which would be acceptable, perhaps even desired, on a white person. However, I think my epicanthal folds screw up this dynamic a bit.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Why do you now this shit jfl
Autistic Wikipedia searcher trait + wrote a film analysis that involved a snippet of this knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and HarrierDuBois
Even if u got rich from ur careercelling wtf are u gonna spend on it tbh. The anwser is always obvious. Surgeries or death

• Love it
Even if u got rich from ur careercelling wtf are u gonna spend on it tbh. The anwser is always obvious. Surgeries or death
Gotta keep on looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
Autistic Wikipedia searcher trait + wrote a film analysis that involved a snippet of this knowledge
Being to high iq made you a autist g

• +1
Oh yeah I remember that now, extremely common. But isn't S. Korea super big on eye surgeries as well? Can't you see if they got what you need?
cantho-section01-con2.png
10301_zoom-300x189.jpg

These look like they'd have a significant effect.

• Love it
Gotta keep on looksmaxxing.
I hope the N2 implants will finally come so i can ascend this fucking abomination in the middle or maybe even bette: gene editing

• Love it
I hope the N2 implants will finally come so i can ascend this fucking abomination in the middle or maybe even bette: gene editing
Mirin, gotta keep climbing, we're all gonna make it.

• +1
Mirin, gotta keep climbing, we're all gonna make it.
Nah most wont ever make it for whatever reason its just at some point u got nothing to lose or just dont give a shit so just spin the wheel

Nah most wont ever make it for whatever reason its just at some point u got nothing to lose or just dont give a shit so just spin the wheel
All about mindset, I never back down. I have internalized looksmaxxing.

• JFL
And made me a target for bullying when younger g.
Being fat made me a target for bullying till i was 16 we are abused dogs

• So Sad
Or Just approach stacy