"Just go on a date bro"

S

SeriousAscension

Pls only serious replies about enhancing aesthetic
Yeah see what happens. JFL at you if you go on dates as an incel.

433143870 7203335846388220 6585889498368958928 n

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, forevergymcelling, Mewton and 13 others
Dear God. I would kill myself if this happened to me.

It's over for you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff, gr34ter and sub5c3l
@InnerVoid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Nope, not on this level.

It wasn't even a mtb, it was some subhuman sheboon

Bro imagine having kids with her then the kid growing up to be black pilled and then being told blue pilled shit by this negress i only say this cause i know a poor dude going through this

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658, reddotguy, sub5c3l and 4 others
JFL I Would unironically just
if this ever happened to me

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, Deleted member 51465, reddotguy and 1 other person
what do they achieve by doing this, it isn’t even funny…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658, Zonar, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
Bro imagine having kids with her then the kid growing up to be black pilled and then being told blue pilled shit by this negress i only say this cause i know a poor dude going through this
Yep. The same negress who did this will feed her kids bluepill. We need incel vigilantes, taking revenge on people like this. I'm dead serious.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Zonar, klip11 and 4 others
Yep. The same negress who did this will feed her kids bluepill. We need incel vigilantes, taking revenge on people like this. I'm dead serious.

Bro i know some poor half nordic guy stuck with a fucking latino gookess mother because the nordic htn decided to waste his genetic stock

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Sushifart and Jeww
Bro i know some poor half nordic guy stuck with a fucking latino gookess mother because the nordic htn decided to waste his genetic stock
Same. I know a quarter filipino quarter chinese half Swedish guy. He doesn't look Swedish whatsoever. Like literally, hooded eyes, black eye color, black hair, east asian skintone etc. Such a waste of genetics.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, klip11 and reptiles
Same. I know a quarter filipino quarter chinese half Swedish guy. He doesn't look Swedish whatsoever. Like literally, hooded eyes, black eye color, black hair, east asian skintone etc. Such a waste of genetics.

This is why men need to be black pilled women create incels not men

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
This is why men need to be black pilled women create incels not men
The whole genetic saving your bloodline thing is very non nt and blackpilled. Remember that 90% of niggas are bluepilled.

White niggas will keep geomaxxing unfortunately, but it's not my problem so I don't care that much.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and reptiles
The whole genetic saving your bloodline thing is very non nt and blackpilled. Remember that 90% of niggas are bluepilled.

White niggas will keep geomaxxing unfortunately, but it's not my problem so I don't care that much.

White niggers geo maxing need to be shot because they 0 empathy for the niggers they create i'm speaking to a mixed guy who hates life because of his retarded dad unless the ethnic is good looking there shouldn't be race mixing or there should be race mixing but don't let the couple reproduce

• +1
  • So Sad
Black women don’t have a soul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and viniciz
The sex itself or the getting to know him up to the breaking up stage ?
Summarize all of it please. But go into detail about the sex.

This seems interesting

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
why are sheboons like this @Ricky212

• So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212 and sub5c3l
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Ricky212
Empathic gender

Lol, looks fake, imagine believing everything you see on the Internet...:feelskek:

BTW, I went out on dozens of dates with girls I've met online(but without much success), and not once did they ever tell me to pick them up from their house, no girl would reveal her address to a stranger she just met online, it's simply too risky, same as coming directly to a guy's house - if they agree to meet, the first time is usually at a neutral place like a bar, restaurant, mall, park, etc. and then if they like what they see, they might go to a guy's place or bring them to their house.

You retards overreact at every thing
Set 2 or 3 dates in one day
If one ghost go to another

Regardless doxxing also exist either way so no point in being some harmless retard

I can take black texting styles seriously