"Just go outside and look at couples, bro. Black pill is bs" so I did…

S

stunna

Kraken
A bit of preface. We often hear that we should go outside and take a look at couples. Supposedly we are going to see a lot of ugly dudes with attractive women, thus disproving black pill. So I did exactly that, I went to popular meeting spots for young people in my city: a shopping center, McDonald’s, college town. I spend there about 6 hours in total observing couples and taking notes.

Methodology: originally I wanted to divide men and women in two categories, height and face beauty but since I haven’t seen a single pair where guy would be shorter than his girl, I will only judge facial aesthetic and give a percentage of guys over 6 foot. If I had any doubts about hight, I would try to compare myself to them (I am 6 foot). When it comes to face I go mostly by first impression, then I look for symetry, skin condition and balding signs, included fat as well. Having more than one of negative traits was a strike to “ugly zone” so why I mean unattractive, I mean average and ugly. I may sound harsh but I have seen maybe 10 really ugly people in total. I also excluded people visibly over 30yo, I care only about my generation anyways.

Results: I have seen in total 112 couples, most approximately between 16-26. In 0 cases men was shorter than woman, in 3 cases they were same height +-1 inch. Whooping percentage of guys were 6 feet or more, 82 of them, what gives us 73%. (Average in my country is 5’11”)
And now attractiveness, 68 couples (60%) were a combination of attractive male, attractive female. 25 (22%) were attractive male, unattractive female.
9 (8%) were combination of unnatractive male and attractive female
10 (9%) were combination of unnatractive male and unattractive female.

Conclusions: dating market is largely dominated by attractive people, However unattractive women seems to more likely be dating than unattractive men. Moreover being at least as tall as female seems to be prerequisite to date in gen z, however above average hight guys heavily outperform other men.

Opinion: after conducting my little experiment, I have no clue what the hell those normies are yapping about…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, AngryShortMale, BigLooks22 and 23 others
Facts, all I ever hear about is "there's so many ugly guys out there with girlfriends!", but the truth is that they overrate the women and underrate men.

• +1
Reactions: BasedCanadian, PubertyMaxxer, greywind and 18 others
Mofo sat in macdonalds with his clipboard and looksmax.org hoodie

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: proxyy, Jaded, mog_me and 22 others
the point is that its obvious that good looking people have it easier but it isnt impossible to get a gf (even attractive gf) if you are objectively not attractive

the point is that its obvious that good looking people have it easier but it isnt impossible to get a gf (even attractive gf) if you are objectively not attractive
it is impossible lol

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, GunDevilHybrid, med and 2 others
Mofo sat in macdonalds with his clipboard and looksmax.org hoodie

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, greywind, falcon1 and 8 others
A bit of preface. We often hear that we should go outside and take a look at couples. Supposedly we are going to see a lot of ugly dudes with attractive women, thus disproving black pill. So I did exactly that, I went to popular meeting spots for young people in my city: a shopping center, McDonald’s, college town. I spend there about 6 hours in total observing couples and taking notes.

Methodology: originally I wanted to divide men and women in two categories, height and face beauty but since I haven’t seen a single pair where guy would be shorter than his girl, I will only judge facial aesthetic and give a percentage of guys over 6 foot. If I had any doubts about hight, I would try to compare myself to them (I am 6 foot). When it comes to face I go mostly by first impression, then I look for symetry, skin condition and balding signs, included fat as well. Having more than one of negative traits was a strike to “ugly zone” so why I mean unattractive, I mean average and ugly. I may sound harsh but I have seen maybe 10 really ugly people in total. I also excluded people visibly over 30yo, I care only about my generation anyways.

Results: I have seen in total 112 couples, most approximately between 16-26. In 0 cases men was shorter than woman, in 3 cases they were same height +-1 inch. Whooping percentage of guys were 6 feet or more, 82 of them, what gives us 73%. (Average in my country is 5’11”)
And now attractiveness, 68 couples (60%) were a combination of attractive male, attractive female. 25 (22%) were attractive male, unattractive female.

Conclusions: dating market is largely dominated by attractive people, However unattractive women seems to more likely be dating than unattractive men. Moreover being at least as tall as female seems to be prerequisite to date in gen z, however above average hight guys heavily outperform other men.

Opinion: after conducting my little experiment, I have no clue what the hell those normies are yapping about…
112 couples and 93 of them had an attractive guy? where the fuck do you live? most guys i see in couples look like dogshit and they would be told to rope instantly if they posted their faces on this site. i guess your country has way better looking guys. mine has ugly guys attractive girls

112 couples and 93 of them had an attractive guy? where the fuck do you live? most guys i see in couples look like dogshit and they would be told to rope instantly if they posted their faces on this site. i guess your country has way better looking guys. mine has ugly guys attractive girls
Germany

.org aspie sits and stares at people, “taking notes” “for 6 hours” :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, falcon1 and Deleted member 27066
"go outside and look at the couples"
is such a shit argument

because aside from normsoys who say this being retarded and not autistic enough to rate properly, theres so many things we dont know, like, are they even dating? how are the relationship dynamic? what does the guy own? who is he? is he a betabuxx cuck? what happens behind the scenes that we dont see?

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, pig_face and med
Facts, all I ever hear about is "there's so many ugly guys out there with girlfriends!", but the truth is that they overrate the women and underrate men.
Explain the chadlites/chads I see with average women and they have kids with her I also saw legit stacylites with bald men but those men had good forward jaws/ good skin/average eye area and a beard

The Journal of Incel Studies (JIS)

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and deadmanwalking
When you see an unattractive guy with a woman:

A: The two aren't a couple

B: The guy is abused beyond belief and is a cuckold

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, falcon1 and pig_face
Brutal how we know its copy and paste cause we know your lazy ass would never do allathat

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Fixed it for you son
women dont go out in public with just one guy unless hes their bf. and actual cuckolds (like reddit cuckolds) are extremely rare

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Doing the dirty work for upcoming RehabRoom video, I see…..

when i look at young couples all i see is blackpill.

the people telling this "just go outside bro" are probably talking about betabuxxed oldcels

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and AngryShortMale
It's selection bias for the most part
They spot some unusual couple where the male is as tall as the female, not even shorter than her, and count that x10
Meanwhile they ignore all looksmatched/female hypergamic couples

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale