Just go to church bro! Looks don't matter to Christian girls as long as you love God!

S

Steins

It's Over

:feelshaha:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, seethe, LooksThinker and 2 others
probably because he is tall

Guarantee 99% of the girls on there are big fat tubs of lard, the other 1% have a hideous face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, albe.ORG, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
bald, fat, bad skin and no beard, it's over.
bald, fat, bad skin and no beard, it's over.
bald by itself isnt necessarily a failo.

rule 1: dont listen to any 2024cel

the stigma of losing your virginity young does not make any sense, i lost mine at 14 but one of my friends cousins lost theirs at 21, we had the same story and what we were feeling

the innocence of your virginity is valid until 25, until then its LITERALLY the same thing most of the time

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dane
rule 1: dont listen to any 2024cel

the stigma of losing your virginity young does not make any sense, i lost mine at 14 but one of my friends cousins lost theirs at 21, we had the same story and what we were feeling

the innocence of your virginity is valid until 25, until then its LITERALLY the same thing most of the time
is losing it at 18 over?

is losing it at 18 over?
no, modern civilization is fucked, males are becoming more lonely, in 2015 the average age of people losing their virginity was like 15-17 now im seeing 18+ mtns/htns that are non nt being virgins

no, modern civilization is fucked, males are becoming more lonely, in 2015 the average age of people losing their virginity was like 15-17 now im seeing 18+ mtns/htns that are non nt being virgins
and what is the reason for that, feminism?

It can be fixed, yes, but his physical condition at 24 years old is worrying. If I were 34 years old it would be normal, especially in the USA.
hitman is in his late 30s/40s and mogs this 24 year old incel virgin

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension
both male problems and female hypergamy
what caused female hypergamy? Women in high school dont just say the guy has to be 6'5 make 100k+ and have 10 inches, some girls are like that while others just want a minimum mtn with her vibe.

what caused female hypergamy? Women in high school dont just say the guy has to be 6'5 make 100k+ and have 10 inches, some girls are like that while others just want a minimum mtn with her vibe.
its more than one aspect, every modern social problem is. if it was one aspect it would be as "potent" or as a problem

thats why i laugh when i see threads of people trying to nail down why girls leave their man, you cant nail every situation

its more than one aspect, every modern social problem is. if it was one aspect it would be as "potent" or as a problem

thats why i laugh when i see threads of people trying to nail down why girls leave their man, you cant nail every situation
While I agree that it is a more complex problem than feminism, lower testosterone sperm count etc, I was expecting you to tell me a significant factor of your opinion rather than tell me water

While I agree that it is a more complex problem than feminism, lower testosterone sperm count etc, I was expecting you to tell me a significant factor of your opinion rather than tell me water
i dont have a opinion on that because i dont struggle with women so i dont really know first hand

i dont have a opinion on that because i dont struggle with women so i dont really know first hand
struggling with women doesnt cause lack of knowledge in this case, weird non-sequitur.

struggling with women doesnt cause lack of knowledge in this case, weird non-sequitur.
because i dont need to care about this, my opinion is generalized because thats what it is. and anyone saying the "large factor" is just a educated guess

because i dont need to care about this, my opinion is generalized because thats what it is. and anyone saying the "large factor" is just a educated guess
non-sequitur because you dont care? hmf figured that one already