Just got a cut from the most blackpilled barber ever

HighClassMaxing

HighClassMaxing

Roped
One of my reference pics was maher, he smirked at it. He gave the cut exactly how I wanted (frauds forehead, compliments skull shape). Mid cut I asked him if he could dye my brows, he told me the dye fades away fast and to get microblading to fill out the edges instead. He also commented on how my lower third was narrow and short. After the cut he pointed out how I was norwooding just like my dad(he was chillin in front of the shop). That’s when I decided I’m going to hop on fin asap lol.(already on min for 10 months). I dapped him up hard, I’ve never met someone so blackpilled IRL. Holy shwt. :aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:

@forevergymcelling @Prettyboy

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: M.u.s.t.a.f.a, gymcel:(, currylightskin and 12 others
i wish i could find someone like this. most barbers are 20 year old good for nothings who learned their craft from youtube tutorials

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097, datboijj, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
i wish i could find someone like this. most barbers are 20 year old good for nothings who learned their craft from youtube tutorials
nah 20yo youtube tutorial donnys are the best.

the middle age men who went to barbering school where they learned the most outdated shittest trims are the worst

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Vain786
One of my reference pics was maher, he smirked at it. He gave the cut exactly how I wanted (frauds forehead, compliments skull shape). Mid cut I asked him if he could dye my brows, he told me the dye fades away fast and to get microblading to fill out the edges instead. He also commented on how my lower third was narrow and short. After the cut he pointed out how I was norwooding just like my dad(he was chillin in front of the shop). That’s when I decided I’m going to hop on fin asap lol.(already on min for 10 months). I dapped him up hard, I’ve never met someone so blackpilled IRL. Holy shwt. :aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:

@forevergymcelling @Prettyboy

Did he refer you to any Max Facs after you showed the Maher pic?

• JFL
Reactions: highT
YouTube tutorials work. Don't discredit barbers because of YouTube, discredit them because of their skill.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20565

Users who are viewing this thread

Back