Just got a FAANG interview because of my looks (stemcels gtfih)

chadsmith

chadsmith

Fractalpilled
Got an interview at a FAANG company, because a girl who I met on tinder, who works as HR for a faang company gave me as a reference.

I'm not even that good looking, but I know if I hadn't looksmaxxed I would not have gotten this opportunity. So just a daily reminder that looksmaxxing does not just benefit dating life, but also can greatly improve your career prospects and other facets of your life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AlwaysHaveQuestions, sytyl and 2 others
they forward anybody's resume that asks to the top you're not special
better yet, work a few years anywhere and make a linkedin and you'll have the same people trying to recruit you to faang (hint it's cuz they get money if whoever they select to enter the pool of candidates eventually succeeds)

good luck tho it's a rough interview process

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, chadsmith, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
they forward anybody's resume that asks to the top you're not special
better yet, work a few years anywhere and make a linkedin and you'll have the same people trying to recruit you to faang (hint it's cuz they get money if whoever they select to enter the pool of candidates eventually succeeds)

good luck tho it's a rough interview process
get humbled op

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
get humbled op
The company is an offshoot so it went directly to the hiring manager, but even if it wasn't the point still stands, looksmaxxing helps in all aspects of life.

Water thread I know, but halo effect is something that needs to be reiterated because its just that important.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and AlwaysHaveQuestions
The company is an offshoot so it went directly to the hiring manager, but even if it wasn't the point still stands, looksmaxxing helps in all aspects of life.

Water thread I know, but halo effect is something that needs to be reiterated because its just that important.
ok peter pan

also im sick of foids in hr clown ass world