Just got a haircut worst mistake of my life

D

Deleted member 7863

Kraken
SO I HAVE BEEN GROWNING MY HAIR GOT PRETTY LONG AND DECIDED TO THIN IT OUT , I ASKED FOR MEDIUM SIDES MEEEEEDIUM THEN I GET A FADE AND A FCKING MUSHROOM TOP FML. NEVER GETTING A HAIRCUT EVER AGAIN JASON MOMOA MAXX INCOMING FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK BAAAAAAAAAARBERS

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 4804, TUSSELEIF and 12 others
7863 1

XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5145 and 9 others
FUKEN RITBRO

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
just wear a hat

I LOOK LIKE @Over AVI EXCEPT THE SIDES ARE NON EXISTENT FMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
SO I HAVE BEEN GROWNING MY HAIR GOT PRETTY LONG AND DECIDED TO THIN IT OUT , I ASKED FOR MEDIUM SIDES MEEEEEDIUM THEN I GET A FADE AND A FCKING MUSHROOM TOP FML. NEVER GETTING A HAIRCUT EVER AGAIN JASON MOMOA MAXX INCOMING FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK BAAAAAAAAAARBERS
You fucked up....

Always show picture and deeply explain what you want.

Now ur faded subhuman

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Hhhaahaha bro if you are not fading then you dont need the barber, get a machine and some dented hairdresser scissors and you can do it easy with 2 mirrors.

Cutting them short instead requires more experience for precision behind the head and its hard even for me. I cut them myself for 10 years

fukken ritty rn

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and Tony
I'm staying away from barbers myself ngl, haven't had a haircut in over 5 months now.

Long hair will always mog short subhuman hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
If it helps you I buzzed my hair to almost completely bald last night so I’ll look subhuman for at least 4 months jfl

I got one and in very happy, giga lifefeul ngl

I'm staying away from barbers myself ngl, haven't had a haircut in over 5 months now.
i swear barbers are retarded you have to explain it to them like a 12 year old

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Gargantuan
THE WORST PART IS I WANT MEDIUM SIDES BECAUSE MY WHOLE SKULL IS ANGULAR AS FUCK INCLUDING THE TOP OF MY HEAD SO MY EARS NO JOKE DED SRS LOOK LIKE THIS NIGGA

i swear barbers are retarded you have to explain it to them like a 12 year old
Yeah they are legit retards most of the time. I remember this one time I was discussing hair loss with one of them and I got told it's better to shave it off in case it gets worse :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The absolute state of these bluepilled morons jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Zercic and Deleted member 7863
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
@xdxdxnice1

Brutal longhairpill.

• Woah
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
@xdxdxnice1

Brutal longhairpill.
Absolutely BRUTAL

the fact someone else has looksminned harder than me today makes me feel better though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Absolutely BRUTAL

the fact someone else has looksminned harder than me today makes me feel better though
Indeed son, brutal indeed.

• +1
Absolutely BRUTAL

IM GLAD I COULD MAKE SOMEONES DAY A BIT BETTER

• JFL
havent had a haircut for 2 years. Last time I showed a picture and got something completely different. barber refunded my money but damage was done.

Over. Might cut it myself ngl

go to a hair STYLIST next time not the ethnic barber who only does fades

havent had a haircut for 2 years. Last time I showed a picture and got something completely different. barber refunded my money but damage was done.

Over. Might cut it myself ngl
I really dont know how they can get things so wrong , or they just do what they think looks best instead of listeing to their customers like the retard subhuman sub 10 iq jews they are

go to a hair STYLIST next time not the ethnic barber who only does fades
IT WAS BRO , YOU THINK I WOULD GO TO AHMEDS BARBERSHOP? ID RATHER NOT GET SHOT TBH NGL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 110
You fucked up....

Always show picture and deeply explain what you want.

Now ur faded subhuman
Maybe after 2-3 weeks it can be looksmax since then it will look like the barrett fringe , sorry bro im gonna copy your swag

• +1
Reactions: Over
Mushroom top with is fire haircut and nt af. Its what all the nt slayers get and what I always get. Its even better if you have curly hair/get a perm

someone post that pic of chico where he has 0 hair on the side
its a shit subhuman haircut that looksmins everyone who has it

It looks so odd because i have a long af ramus and sick forward growth but since she cut so far up the sides my ramus looks abnormaly long same with jaw , i legit look like captain chin from 3/4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Deleted member 6873
someone post that pic of chico where he has 0 hair on the side
its a shit subhuman haircut that looksmins everyone who has it
ED901038 CCBA 437B 9F9C 3C5DF9BF06E5

• +1
one of the worst feelings in the world, gotta laugh when it happens to others

6 months in the bin OP

#LINEAGE

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Still looks good lmao

But yea 99% of people have this shit and look subhuman. Me and my beautiful barrettfringe lol at them.
Ye but after looking for a while at my cut , comparing to chicos his sideburns are not nearly as cut up as mine. Front is ok but from 3/4 / side im baldcel pretty much :feelswhy:

Your pfp is golden.

Ye but after looking for a while at my cut , comparing to chicos his sideburns are not nearly as cut up as mine. Front is ok but from 3/4 / side im baldcel pretty much :feelswhy:
You fucked up

Maybe I'll make barrett fringe max guide soon tbh

You fucked up

Maybe I'll make barrett fringe max guide soon tbh
in like 2 weeks i can need it you should do it

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back