Just got a job

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
It's minimum wage, fast food place which is in the big center of expensive stores

So while I wageslave and serve our customers wearing a stupid red hat, they are arriving in their luxury cars, spending money how they like and having fun

Even in the middle of the work day, like do these people even work, and it's not just family men, young girls my age or younger too

No matter even if I look like a Chad, I still wouldn't be able to compare to them with my social status

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, thereallegend, latincell95 and 5 others
Brag thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, chawaje and DefinitelyNT
cope homeless chad would be praised and rich ltn would be laughed at for betabuxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham, john2, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
cope homeless chad would be praised and rich ltn would be laughed at for betabuxxing
Well since I'm not Chad, I don't have other options

• +1
Reactions: vonPsl
It's minimum wage, fast food place which is in the big center of expensive stores

So while I wageslave and serve our customers wearing a stupid red hat, they are arriving in their luxury cars, spending money how they like and having fun

Even in the middle of the work day, like do these people even work, and it's not just family men, young girls my age or younger too

No matter even if I look like a Chad, I still wouldn't be able to compare to them with my social status

bro if you are still young like in high school,doing these sort of jobs will give you experience and exposure to people you can develop connections/network with,not to mention you can save up lots of money if you're still living with your parents for example

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Prince88 and Respalier
bro if you are still young like in high school,doing these sort of jobs will give you experience and exposure to people you can develop connections/network with,not to mention you can save up lots of money if you're still living with your parents for example
Bro I'm out of high school and yes I know I must work, but don't know what kind of connections there are in fast food

Other coworkers work for the same minimum wage as I do

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, RichardSpencel and Respalier
join isis so you can become a terrorist

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Better than ROTTING

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Yliaster and BoredPrince
This isn't true, just look at Alex from Target. Being good looking halos any job profession. Also good luck for your job man, its 1000x better than rotting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Yliaster, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
This isn't true, just look at Alex from Target. Being good looking halos any job profession. Also good luck for your job man, its 1000x better than rotting.
rotting is ideal if ur sub 5 and average or below avg iq

• Ugh..
Reactions: BoredPrince
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster

Another random attractive person became famous recently.Even celebrities like Shaq are in her dms now
that she went viral.

Shaquille ONeal DMs viral home depot girl

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Sexually Disabled
Bro I'm out of high school and yes I know I must work, but don't know what kind of connections there are in fast food

Other coworkers work for the same minimum wage as I do
You skipping uni?

You skipping uni?
I wouldn't but due to leaving my country in the middle of high school, now I don't have qualifications to enter uni

I wouldn't but due to leaving my country in the middle of high school, now I don't have qualifications to enter uni
Get your GED?

Also what’s holding you back from taking a warehouse job? It’s double the pay of fast food.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Get your GED?

Also what’s holding you back from taking a warehouse job? It’s double the pay of fast food.
I'm in Europe, GED isn't valid here and there is no alternative

No the fuck it isn't, warehouse jobs here pay 13,5€ per hour max and it's still hard labor job

at this job I will earn 12,5€ per hour and get free lunch, there are some bitches working with me too so I might even pull some

I'm in Europe, GED isn't valid here and there is no alternative

No the fuck it isn't, warehouse jobs here pay 13,5€ per hour max and it's still hard labor job

at this job I will earn 12,5€ per hour and get free lunch, there are some bitches working with me too so I might even pull some
Oh, in America the hard labor jobs earn double the food jobs.

• Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince