Just got a letter from fedex..

castizo

castizo

Kraken
just got a letter from fedex where it says a bunch of shit should i act like i didint get this and assume my roids got seized?

just got a letter from fedex where it says a bunch of shit should i act like i didint get this and assume my roids got seized?
Show it, if it just got seized order again and hope it doesn't seizure letters are useless

• +1
Reactions: castizo
it's called a government love letter

your package was most likely incinerated

• +1
Reactions: castizo and lifeless
Could u elaborate a little please
Govt detected ur shit, most likely didnt even open the package and sent it to be destroyed by burning:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

shouldve sent me the money

Dont you need just to pay?, they sized my botox also i paid 10€ and they release it

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

Attachments

• IMG_4550.png
    IMG_4550.png
    210.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Usually the customs sends u the letter

• +1
so if its only the shipping company it should be okay if its not the government or the state owned "Posten" ?
Yes. Even if the gov happens to send u a notice just act like nothing has happened. Only responding to the letter will cause problemos

• +1
Yes. Even if the gov happens to send u a notice just act like nothing has happened. Only responding to the letter will cause problemos
If i pay the customs tax is that not me admitting its MY package?

• +1
Reactions: FBl
If i pay the customs tax is that not me admitting its MY package?
They just sent the letter as a formality tbh as long as u don't escalate it you'll be fine

• Love it