Just got an incel-tier haircut

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Of course my mom and sister somehow blame me for it rather than the foid barber. Because women can never do anything wrong.

“You should’ve just let her do what she wanted.”

“Your directions were to strict and you were too bossy!”

I literally said shorter on the sides longer on the top. If you fuck that up, you’re at fault. Period. Thank god school isn’t for another month.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Achathin, The Dude Abides and 3 others
Post pics

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
  • Woah
Reactions: SikKunt
Tbh even male barbers fuck it up.

Getting a haircut is always stressful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Ritalincel
art haircut

pics
art haircut
Tony

9 out of 10 times they fucked it up. I always showed pics of what I wanted and they always cut them too short etc.
I now cut my hair myself

I had the same issue and also posted about it here. Relatable. I wore a hat as much as possible because of my sped haircut.

YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF
Why cant they ever take responsibility:feelsree:

Now they’re complaining about how I’m never happy and have no friends or girlfriend and my mom asked if I was gay

Of course my mom and sister somehow blame me for it rather than the foid barber. Because women can never do anything wrong.

I literally said shorter on the sides longer on the top. If you fuck that up, you’re at fault. Period. Thank god school isn’t for another month.
tbh find a gay barber? i've never gotten a bad cut from a fag imho.
we demand pics

Now they’re complaining about how I’m never happy and have no friends or girlfriend and my mom asked if I was gay
sorry bro I actually laughed at this for real
are you socially anxious?

sorry bro I actually laughed at this for real
are you socially anxious?
No, I don't give a fuck about anything. I haven't been worried about talking to people since 7th grade. If you know my history with my scoliosis I have had neurological issues in my past where my brain doesn't send the right chemicles out and I have chronic pain due to the titanium rods put in my back. But that was fixed in February and I feel fine and happy again (unfulfilled, but happy). Since finding out about lookism I don't feel any reason to go outside or meet friends until my acne and hair is fixed, which is happening soon thankfully.

YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF YOU SHOULD OF
Why cant they ever take responsibility:feelsree:
Man, it's "should've", "should of" is wrong grammar.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides